Unofficial mod updates

Someone on Nexus requested that I add the cellar option to the Spacious Greenhouse unofficial update so here y'all go!
  • Added the cellar option to the mod
  • Added the ability to select whether a cellar is included in the generic mod config menu
  • Cleaned up the cellar to get rid of holes in the wall and floor
Please lmk if you run into any issues and enjoy :heart:

@miyac @OfStrangeShadows

Attachments

sakialyn

Farmhand
Did you try that and get it working? Adding the s didn't change anything for me
Went back and tested them. Here's what needs to be changed on both:

1712187594580.png

1712187619201.png

Make sure "ShopTexture" matches "Target" for the icons

I also suggest taking the shop icons into a picture program and extending the canvas to width 32 to get them centered on the shop interface. With the corgis, you can change the below and they'll center just fine:

1712190167104.png

But doing so for the Turtles will make the shop icon have a stretch of repeated pixels, so it would be best to fix it in a picture program so the width is 32. I attached mine so less work for you, but hope that helps for any others that have a weird shop icon alignment.

Attachments

Last edited:

miyac

Farmhand
Someone on Nexus requested that I add the cellar option to the Spacious Greenhouse unofficial update so here y'all go!
  • Added the cellar option to the mod
  • Added the ability to select whether a cellar is included in the generic mod config menu
  • Cleaned up the cellar to get rid of holes in the wall and floor
Please lmk if you run into any issues and enjoy :heart:

@miyac @OfStrangeShadows
I DLed this version but it gives me this error in SMAPI. It doesn't work neither the greenhouse interior nor the cellar.

[Content Patcher] Can't apply patch Spacious Greenhouse > Load Maps/Greenhouse #3 to Maps/Greenhouse:
StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Exceptions.SContentLoadException: Spacious Greenhouse loaded map 'assets/ButterflyCellarGreenhouse_fall.tbin' with invalid tilesheet path '../../[CP] Spacious Greenhouse with Cellar 1.0.1/assets/greenhouse_tiles.png'. Tilesheet paths must be a relative path without directory climbing (../).
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.FixTilesheetPaths(Map map, String relativeMapPath, Boolean fixEagerPathPrefixes) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:line 409
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.LoadMapFile[T](IAssetName assetName, FileInfo file) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:line 255
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.LoadExact[T](IAssetName assetName, Boolean useCache) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:line 99
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ModContentHelper.Load[T](String relativePath) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ModContentHelper.cs:line 57
at ContentPatcher.Framework.PatchManager.ApplyLoad[T](LoadPatch patch, IAssetName assetName) in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\Framework\PatchManager.cs:line 542.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI blocked asset replacement for 'Maps/Greenhouse': the 'Spacious Greenhouse' content pack incorrectly set asset to a null value.

SigmaBunny

Tiller
Thanks for compiling this! I've been testing it a bit, and it seems to me that the Junimos are not planting crops, but they do watering, fertilizing, harvesting and all the other tasks. Apparently the ability to plant crops has "not been triggered", so I can't unlock it unlike everything else. I tried tinkering with the options, but couldn't fix it. There's also no error that I can see. Has anybody else encountered this?
I'm having this same issue

There are still 5 more NPCs than are in the base game being loaded. I am entirely out of ideas except for adding the mods in one by one and seeing which makes it fail. I am handling NPCs the exact same way the game does and it works fine with the base game. Sorry I couldn't find an easy fix but if you can figure out which mod is causing it then I can have more of a poke.

edit:
I have compiled a list of mods which are common to both you and the the other person with this issue. It may not help but it might be a good place to start

Code:
Bigger Backpack 7.1.0
Calcifer 0.1.0
Carry Your Pet 1.3.0
CJB Cheats Menu 1.35.1
CJB Item Spawner 2.3.3
Content Patcher Animations 1.2.4
Custom Cask Mod 1.6.0
Custom NPC Exclusions 1.6.0
Custom Tokens 1.6.1
Customize Wedding Attire 2.1.0
Deluxe Journal 1.1.1-unofficial.1-lily927
Destroyable Bushes 1.2.4
DynamicNightTime 1.3.14
Easy Farm Switcher 2.0.1
Esca's Modding Plugins 1.2.2
Event Repeater 6.5.8
FashionFestivalSMAPI 2.0.0
Forage Fantasy 4.1.0
Generic Mod Config Menu 1.12.0
Grass Growth 7.1.0
Happy Birthday 3.18.1 (+ 1 content packs)
Happy Home Designer 2.0.0
Into the Game (Save Loaded Notifier) 1.2.0
Item extensions 1.2.5
Kokoro - Shockah's core mod 3.0.0
Lasting Conversation Topics 0.3.0
Like A Duck To Water 0.4.5
Movement Speed 7.1.0
Mystical Buildings 2.0.0
Noclip Mode 1.3.11
NPC Location Compass 1.3.13
NPC Map Locations 3.0.1
PlacementPlus 2.1.0
Sit n' Relax: Rest your butt 1.5.1
Smart Building 1.8.0
SoundTweaker 0.4.0
Spawn Supply Crates On Beach 1.0.2
StardewHack 7.2.0
StardustCore 3.0.0
Tractor Mod 4.17.2
Tree Overhaul - A Tappers Dream 4.0.1
Unique Children Talk 2.5.0
Unique Response Core 2.1.4
Unlockable Bundles 3.0.4
Visible Fish 0.4.0
Wear More Rings 7.4.0
Yet Another Jump Mod 0.7.2
Good luck I know the one I have atm isnt working I see there are many versions after the one I grabbed maybe this is the same reason Artista isnt working ether o.O

I DLed this version but it gives me this error in SMAPI. It doesn't work neither the greenhouse interior nor the cellar.

[Content Patcher] Can't apply patch Spacious Greenhouse > Load Maps/Greenhouse #3 to Maps/Greenhouse:
StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Exceptions.SContentLoadException: Spacious Greenhouse loaded map 'assets/ButterflyCellarGreenhouse_fall.tbin' with invalid tilesheet path '../../[CP] Spacious Greenhouse with Cellar 1.0.1/assets/greenhouse_tiles.png'. Tilesheet paths must be a relative path without directory climbing (../).
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.FixTilesheetPaths(Map map, String relativeMapPath, Boolean fixEagerPathPrefixes) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:line 409
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.LoadMapFile[T](IAssetName assetName, FileInfo file) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:line 255
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.LoadExact[T](IAssetName assetName, Boolean useCache) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:line 99
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ModContentHelper.Load[T](String relativePath) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ModContentHelper.cs:line 57
at ContentPatcher.Framework.PatchManager.ApplyLoad[T](LoadPatch patch, IAssetName assetName) in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\Framework\PatchManager.cs:line 542.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI blocked asset replacement for 'Maps/Greenhouse': the 'Spacious Greenhouse' content pack incorrectly set asset to a null value.
Sigh. Let's try this one.

Attachments

kanadeyoru

Cowpoke
There are still 5 more NPCs than are in the base game being loaded. I am entirely out of ideas except for adding the mods in one by one and seeing which makes it fail. I am handling NPCs the exact same way the game does and it works fine with the base game. Sorry I couldn't find an easy fix but if you can figure out which mod is causing it then I can have more of a poke.

edit:
I have compiled a list of mods which are common to both you and the the other person with this issue. It may not help but it might be a good place to start

Code:
Bigger Backpack 7.1.0
Calcifer 0.1.0
Carry Your Pet 1.3.0
CJB Cheats Menu 1.35.1
CJB Item Spawner 2.3.3
Content Patcher Animations 1.2.4
Custom Cask Mod 1.6.0
Custom NPC Exclusions 1.6.0
Custom Tokens 1.6.1
Customize Wedding Attire 2.1.0
Deluxe Journal 1.1.1-unofficial.1-lily927
Destroyable Bushes 1.2.4
DynamicNightTime 1.3.14
Easy Farm Switcher 2.0.1
Esca's Modding Plugins 1.2.2
Event Repeater 6.5.8
FashionFestivalSMAPI 2.0.0
Forage Fantasy 4.1.0
Generic Mod Config Menu 1.12.0
Grass Growth 7.1.0
Happy Birthday 3.18.1 (+ 1 content packs)
Happy Home Designer 2.0.0
Into the Game (Save Loaded Notifier) 1.2.0
Item extensions 1.2.5
Kokoro - Shockah's core mod 3.0.0
Lasting Conversation Topics 0.3.0
Like A Duck To Water 0.4.5
Movement Speed 7.1.0
Mystical Buildings 2.0.0
Noclip Mode 1.3.11
NPC Location Compass 1.3.13
NPC Map Locations 3.0.1
PlacementPlus 2.1.0
Sit n' Relax: Rest your butt 1.5.1
Smart Building 1.8.0
SoundTweaker 0.4.0
Spawn Supply Crates On Beach 1.0.2
StardewHack 7.2.0
StardustCore 3.0.0
Tractor Mod 4.17.2
Tree Overhaul - A Tappers Dream 4.0.1
Unique Children Talk 2.5.0
Unique Response Core 2.1.4
Unlockable Bundles 3.0.4
Visible Fish 0.4.0
Wear More Rings 7.4.0
Yet Another Jump Mod 0.7.2
I FINALLY found the mods causing issues, it was both More Lively Sewer Overhaul and Stardew Valley Expanded, removing the two made Deluxe Journal work like intended. Funny thing is, I played with these two mods on 1.5.6 and Deluxe Journal worked normally, I hope this bug can be fixed because these two are wonderful mods

I FINALLY found the mods causing issues, it was both More Lively Sewer Overhaul and Stardew Valley Expanded, removing the two made Deluxe Journal work like intended. Funny thing is, I played with these two mods on 1.5.6 and Deluxe Journal worked normally, I hope this bug can be fixed because these two are wonderful mods
oh no well untill the bug is fixed I guess no journal for me I love both these mods....I wonder if these the same mods causing Artista to fail popping up the art grid..

Hey im back! Sorry! I was uh... Well i fractured my ankle so uh.... theres that... if you are still on/willing can we try to fix the prospurrrity? (also BFAV2CP has been updated after a bug i reported was fixed so hopefully it should make future conversions easier that dont have baby sprites)
Holy jeez, I hope you're okay! I'm afk for the evening (do people even still say this in the era of cell phones? Yeesh I'm old. Laptop's put away for the night in any case.) I shoulda reached out today but I had other stuff I was working on and kinda forgot. If you'll be on tomorrow I'll shoot you a message on discord first thing when I get on

Last edited:
Holy jeez, I hope you're okay! I'm afk for the evening (do people even still say this in the day of cell phones? Yeesh I'm old. Laptop's put away for the night in any case.) I shoulda reached out today but I had other stuff I was working on and kinda forgot. If you'll be on tomorrow I'll shoot you a message on discord first thing when I get on
You can also "start a convo" on the sdv forums too apparently which i didnt know! But yeah @ me on discord if that is easier and ill try my best to reply tomorrow or whenever im not having an orthopedic checkup. Glad to know you are still interested in getting it working though! Custom animal mods are much needed imo for stardew valley! too cute!

FlyingTNT

Farmhand
I'm not able to jump into the ocean, and when I swim from the river in town or in Cindersap to the ocean, I can't get out. Instead of hopping out of the water and onto land or the pier, I swim through them, and I can't use the edge warps to get back to the river. I've tested this a couple times with auto-swim and manually swimming, and both seem to be bugged.
View attachment 21096
*Temporary workaround: use CJB cheats to warp to a different map, and it'll get rid of the swimming animation and put you back on land :)
Should be fixed in the latest version. The problem was that swimming was disabled during the Night Market. I can see why aedenthorn did that - you can just swim through most of the shops, but I've disabled that check for now. I'll make a more permanent solution in the future.