Unofficial mod updates

kanadeyoru

Cowpoke
As far as I can tell its becuase the you have character mods which are not updated, so they don't provide data back correctly (returns null) when deluxe journal requests all the NPCs. I have updated the mod to ignore characters and items where the data is incomplete. Please find attatched a version that should work. Lemme know if it fixes
Unable to click on the add new task button. nothing happens, exactly how other user already stated

pakupinnku

Greenhorn
Here's my unofficial update for Immersive Shane by tenthousandcats, to remove the dependency on Custom Gift Dialogue Utility which is no longer being updated. As long as you have the unofficial update for Custom Fixed Dialogue (here - 'compatability' version, not 'continued') and you've updated the rest of your mods to be compatible with 1.6, everything should work the same as always :3.

Edit: 27/03/2024: Fixed a couple missing lines for gifting Shane eggs.
Edit: 30/03/2024: Fixed a bug with the bus stop map in Shane's 8 heart event, and then another bug with some forks in that event leading to vanilla dialogue for the ending.
Thank you so much for the update, it’s working perfectly! Would you mind if I translated this into Chinese and uploaded it to Nexus? I won't upload the entire file, only some JSON files that I've translated.

SnackyBoy

Greenhorn
Okaaay...one more time.
Phoenixes. PFM stuff should work now.
Fennec Foxes. PFM stuff should work now.
Swans. Converted, should be working, including PFM stuff.
Camels. Converted, should be working, including PFM stuff.
Bears. Converted, should be working.
Griffins. Should produce their items now
Sorry for all the uploads, guys. I'm learning as I go
thanks so much for converting- camels work but it seems theres an issue possibly with the item for the griffins.

1712017154563.png

the item is fine and i can spawn it in with the item spawner, but having issues with the item from the animal itself

nimiar

Farmhand
Unofficial Spacious Greenhouse mod has been debugged and is now working as it should! Requires content patcher v2.0 or higher. I changed things so that if you use the generic mod config menu, you can toggle whether or not the greenhouse has butterflies in-game instead of having to mess around in the mod files.

Please let me know if any issues come up!

Thank you to OfStrangeShadows and miyac for your help playtesting while I worked the bugs out!
Thank you so very much!

Here's my unofficial update for Immersive Shane by tenthousandcats, to remove the dependency on Custom Gift Dialogue Utility which is no longer being updated. As long as you have the unofficial update for Custom Fixed Dialogue (here - 'compatability' version, not 'continued') and you've updated the rest of your mods to be compatible with 1.6, everything should work the same as always :3.

Edit: 27/03/2024: Fixed a couple missing lines for gifting Shane eggs.
Edit: 30/03/2024: Fixed a bug with the bus stop map in Shane's 8 heart event, and then another bug with some forks in that event leading to vanilla dialogue for the ending.
Had some issues with what I believe is Shane's 10 heart event, where he's supposed to drop a letter off in the mailbox. He spawned at the front door instead, making it look a little silly! SMAPI says this:
[game] Event '59443111' has command 'warp Shane 68 17 0' which couldn't be parsed: optional index 4 has value '0', which can't be parsed as a boolean.

goingcrazy

Farmhand
Hey! Thank you for the update, i'm having a issue where my junimos does not plant anything, i've got seeds and the perk unlocked already...
I tried it in a previous save I updated to 1.6, and the junimos were planting. I'm not that far along in my new game. I also had progression and work for wage turned off since that save was just a "hurry up & finish it" before 1.6 dropped. I hope that's not the issue, since I want to play it balanced on this run.

KiraV

Farmhand
For a very long time before 1.6 rolled out I used in my gameplay a lovely mod from Naver, called Iyatho Mine Meteorite CRC Mod (the name is in Korean but that's the translation according to google translate, the one in the image was the old google translation). I loved it so much that I even translated the full guide that the author provided (attached below as readme #1 #2 #3 and #4) in order to learn how to use it.

readme_1.png
readme_3.png

Unfortunately the author hasn't been active anymore as a modder since 2021, but they gave full permissions to modify it (as shown again in the image readme_4 attached below and on the post I linked):

readme_2.pngreadme_4.png

It unfortunately has Custom Resource Clumps as dependency (which doesn't work anymore), but since it seems that Item Extension Framework from what I read provides the same functionality I was wondering if anyone would be able to port it for IEF. It's such a pretty and well-thought out mod and I used it all the time, so it would be great if it could be salvaged somehow.

prants

Greenhorn
Sorry for some repeated requests (and the super long post), but would anyone consider updating:
Bulk Animal Purchase (source)
Garden Pot Tweaks (source) Edit: This was released, yippee!
Greenhouse Entry Begone (source) - I know a mod went up that deletes the greenhouse tiles, but I like this mod's shadow options
Industrial Furnace (source)
Pond Painter (source)
Qi Sprinklers (source)
Quick Start (source)
Social Page Order Menu (source)
I also know Fruit Tree Tweaks is being worked on, but I'd really love to have Better Fruit Trees (source) back if possible for the Junimo harvesting function as well as the placement changes.

I'd also like to request updates for some of atravita's mods, who has been active recently but is too busy to update their library mod Atracore as well as the mods that require it. I would love it if someone could try to update:
Atracore (source)
Atra's Interaction Tweaks (source) - this does a lot more than the rug thing I promise
Easier Cave Puzzle (source)
Trash Does Not Consume Bait (source) - also does more than the title

Also, I haven't been able to find any info/guides on how to convert DGA packs into CP? :hmm: So I'm requesting:
Cellar Door
Portable Dye Pots

I'll be able to start helping with CP mod updates/conversions too in a few weeks after my seasonal 2nd job wraps up!! A huge thanks to everyone updating & converting; it's amazing how many things have been updated so quickly after 1.6 dropped! Be sure to take care of yourselves too!! :junicheer:

Last edited:

Zydar C.

Tiller
oops meant to reply to you haha, the mod isnt compatible but I requested an update but noone answered :(
That's a shame it doesn't work in 1.6. But I suppose it's to be expected.
And no surprises that you didn't get an answer. Kaya hasn't been active on her blog since the end of 2021.
She used to have a NexusMods profile, but I think she deleted it.
Since most of her stuff is in Korean, I can't tell her mods are open-source or otherwise.

goron

Greenhorn
long time lurker, first time poster lol thank you everyone for tracking and updating so many mods! it's been very helpful

does anyone know what happened to Fellowclown's magical family mod that added Valerie as an NPC? I really liked that one but can't find any recent info about it

long time lurker, first time poster lol thank you everyone for tracking and updating so many mods! it's been very helpful

does anyone know what happened to Fellowclown's magical family mod that added Valerie as an NPC? I really liked that one but can't find any recent info about it
I've been following FellowClown on Discord, they're very actively working on their mods and updates rn. If Magical Family has been taken down it may be temporary, or they may have decided to scrap that particular project

goron

Greenhorn
I've been following FellowClown on Discord, they're very actively working on their mods and updates rn. If Magical Family has been taken down it may be temporary, or they may have decided to scrap that particular project
that's good to hear, thank you!

Beanieweens

Cowpoke

Hey! Valerie is on the list of projects they are working on!

Last edited:

wally32

Sodbuster
I mean this with the floor

View attachment 20965

And I'm using the Swim mode in the ocean, but aparrently this have conflict with the stairs, so the player enter in a loop of enter and exit, In any case just temporally deleting solve the issue

Also, Just for note, the zone where's the badroom have zone conflic with the added Cubby, not a big deal (Bc you need to construct it) but I feel is good to say it
When using Cubby, there was a problem with not being able to use the restroom, so we deleted the use of that area.
Cubby was deleted because the bathroom location and Cubby location overlapped.
To use the Cubby area, you must delete the restroom mode.