Unofficial mod updates

pxlybius

Tiller
I know some dependencies I just have to make do with waiting for, but there are a few that I really love that don't look as if they're getting any updates soon. If anyone could update them for 1.6, I'd appreciate it immensely!

Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety (I know there was an unofficial fix for this with 1.5, but it's broken with 1.6. I miss all my cute custom animals ;-;)
Custom Resource Clumps and Custom Ore Nodes (Discoveries in the Depths has become one of my favorite mods for revitalizing the mines and adding some variety. I'd love to have them back for 1.6!)

wrenNdoubt

Greenhorn
I used to use Convenient Chests, but the newer (and partially updated for 1.6!) Better Chests has all the same features and more.
Thanks for the rec. I liked how simple the UI was for Convenient Chests, and at a glance, Better Chests looks a lot more complicated. But I'm missing that auto stash feature like crazy right now!

Cokain8

Cowpoke
Hello!

I wanted to know if anyone knows any alternative for Adopt and Skins or BFAV for version 1.6, they are two mods that I love but are "abandoned".

And another question, the mods that work with AT need to be updated or just the Alternative Textures mod itself.

Prsim 99

Sodbuster
I'd like to update my old (unofficial) Wind Effects patch so that it works again with 1.6, but I have no idea what changed, what needs to be adjusted and how...
I have updated the source to compile and load in 1.6. I have not tested the functionality, but it loads without errors and the config menu is working. I'll leave it with you to package up the unofficial mod.

Attachments

I would love to see an updated "Level Extender" Mod. I know that this one hasn't been worked on in a while, but it would make actions like repeatedly fighting Monsters day in and day out seem all the more worth it as you see your skills continue to climb to new levels!

Can Someone Update a few mods for 1.6 please?
3. Skill Prestige and all the New Skill Mods :)
I'll also second your request for an update to the Skill Prestige Mod :thumbsup:

Acamiii

Newcomer
I was also looking for an updated version of Deluxe Journal, its a MUST mod for people like me that have trouble organizing and remembering stuff
I third this, I also really need an updated version for Deluxe Journal, even tho it has some bugs it is extremely useful and theres no other mod that comes even close to what it does on the way it does

Last edited:

Hirayuki

Tiller
Has anyone updated Deluxe Grabber Redux for 1.6? i just love this mod
Seconding this--I'm really not sure I can start a 1.6 playthrough without it.

I'd also really appreciate an update to Configure Machine Speed if at all possible; it hasn't been updated since 2019. :heartrip:
And it'd be great if someone can bring Daily Tasks Report up to speed, too--that link points to the latest unofficial version, as far as I can tell. I may be able to tap my programmer husband to come up with an(other) updated version, but it could take a while.

There are a few more mods that would be fantastic to have updated, but I'm hopeful their creators will work on them in due time. For all the others: Please and Thank you in advance!

Prsim 99

Sodbuster

I'd also really appreciate an update to Configure Machine Speed if at all possible; it hasn't been updated since 2019. :heartrip:
And it'd be great if someone can bring Daily Tasks Report up to speed, too--that link points to the latest unofficial version, as far as I can tell. I may be able to tap my programmer husband to come up with an(other) updated version, but it could take a while.

There are a few more mods that would be fantastic to have updated, but I'm hopeful their creators will work on them in due time. For all the others: Please and Thank you in advance!
I have finished Daily Task Report for 1.6 and will be releasing a REDUX version on Nexus in the coming days.

Arthzil

Newcomer
Third...ing? I just don't like that Junimo's don't work during rain and that they're usually slow enough to not finish gathering in a single day... though I'm contemplating just giving it a go... Better Junimos update would also be nice, nothing from the author in 2 years :(

Brimbane

Farmhand
Begone, Modpocalypse! Thanks to the swift conversion efforts of Prsim 99, the Wind Effects mod is now functional again with SDV 1.6! A great example why it is a good idea to always provide your source files with mod releases. I have tested this quickly ingame and can confirm all available GMCM options are still working as intended.

Also thanks a lot to all the 70k+ downloaders of the previous version. May you enjoy your windy days in Stardew Valley again, just like before! ^^

Pure compatibility update. Features are identical to my previous release:
- Generic Mod Config Menu integration (with translation support; EN and DE available)
- Windy Day chance (default: 50%)
- Shaking bushes, crops, grass and/or trees can be toggled individually (default: all on)
- No wind when indoors
- Built against .NET 6.0 with x64 support
- Based on v1.03-unofficial.1-strobe (SDV v1.6.x compatible)

(Note: Source zipfile is located in the "source" dir of the "WindEffects" mod folder. No x86 version this time, unless one is badly needed.)

Attachments

Last edited:

kiwisp

Greenhorn
would it be possible to update auto tool select? apparently the author hasn't been around since last year and i don't know if they'll ever update it, but i physically can't play without it and it's the best auto switching mod i've tried so far.

Texxlady

Cowpoke
Will it be possible to get Spritemaster updated, I've been playing a mega-modded game which I'm afraid will be impossible without it.