Unofficial mod updates

gakutenn

Cowpoke
WTT is actually still working as intended for me despite throwing up SMAPI log errors constantly. i can still walk through the trellis plants, plant and harvest them like normal. wouldnt recommend still using it once an updated version comes out but it miiight still be fine for you too if you havent tried to run it yet?
Huh, that's interesting. I did try it in-game and it didn't work for me. Got tons of errors in SMAPI too, but it just didn't want to work for me

slowpokedragon

Newcomer
Delete the one you downloaded, I just attached another file so please try that one instead. Also, make sure you are on the latest version of SMAPI.
the one you uploaded originally to the first post, with this text (
I updated ModUpdateMenu to work on version 1.6, you can find the pull request here.
I added an unofficial version number to help with update alerts as well. )? or is the newest post with the newest link somewhere else?

dphill

Cowpoke
the one you uploaded originally to the first post, with this text (
I updated ModUpdateMenu to work on version 1.6, you can find the pull request here.
I added an unofficial version number to help with update alerts as well. )? or is the newest post with the newest link somewhere else?
My original comment has a new file attached named "UnofficialModUpdateMenu", please download that. I will attach it here as well.

Attachments

VennaC

Newcomer
Hello, I've got a few dependencies that haven't been updated, and I'm unsure if the mod authors will. Some of them (I'm not crazy enough to post all of them at once) are:

Daisy Niko Tilesheets
Cats and Dogs Mod
Passable Crops
FreeLove
Bigger Backpack

I have no experience in modding whatsoever, and have no idea how to update them to 1.6

Starbean

Farmhand
Hello, I've got a few dependencies that haven't been updated, and I'm unsure if the mod authors will. Some of them (I'm not crazy enough to post all of them at once) are:

Daisy Niko Tilesheets
Cats and Dogs Mod
Passable Crops
FreeLove
Bigger Backpack

I have no experience in modding whatsoever, and have no idea how to update them to 1.6

Free Love is retired and won't be updated. There is a new mod that's taken its place and added in the Hugs & Kisses functionality, as well - PolyamorySweet https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/20599?tab=description

floofwolfe

Tiller
I'm dying for a Silo Size update, all the alternatives have been out of date for a long time just say 'use Silo Size instead' and now it's broken with 1.6 (and no updates since 2021 xP)

mistylh

Greenhorn
Hi,
Is anyone working on updating Reset Terrain Features for 1.6? My SVE has bushes and trees all over where they shouldn't be and Nexus has an outdated version of RTF. There was an unofficial update here once but it's also out of date now. :(
Thank you so much!!

Noblefox27

Greenhorn
seconding this request, if anyone is able to do this ;-; the mod author doesn't work on Stardew valley content anymore but I'm hoping to use this mod with 1.6

hi there!! is anyone willing to update the Immersive Shane mod for the 1.6 update? I think I’m currently using an unofficial update for Content Patcher that was posted here but I got the mod a while ago so I’m not entirely sure. I’ll link the original moddrop, but I’m pretty sure this mod will break after 1.6 - thank you for your time :)