Unofficial mod updates

mingyver

Greenhorn
does anyone have the know-how and/or time to consider making an update or a redux of atravita's giant crop fertilizer mod? it seems as tho the author is quite busy and tho they've replied to me on another mod they have stating they'd update soon, i don't wanna rush them or anything. they've stated "Everything I do is licensed MIT. People should feel free to do their own takes, including using my code as a base." if anyone is worried about permissions! as always, many thanks to everyone who's been working hard in the modding community :heart:

or, if there's an alternative for this out there i'm missing, i'll gladly use that instead!

chris5555luna

Greenhorn

¿Conocen algún mod que pueda remplazar este?
es que ya no funciona en la 1.6

Donnie24

Farmhand
There's this one mod I want to use, It's cute https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/7773?tab=description
Can someone please updated it for 1.6?
Hi, this mod needs no update, it works also with 1.6, it's fine to use.

SMAPI will tell you
"[Content Patcher] Some content packs haven't been updated for Stardew Valley 1.6.0. Content Patcher will try to auto-migrate them, but compatibility isn't guaranteed.

Affected content packs:
- (CP) Doll Totem","

BUT Content Patcher updates are backwards-compatible and even content packs written for Content Patcher 1.0.0 should still work. Content Patcher uses your Format field to convert the content pack to the latest version if needed (without changing the actual files). See github Pathoschild HERE

Donnie24

Farmhand
Has anyone considered updating the Broken Hearts - Divorce Events mod for 1.6? Sorry if it's been posted about already.
The mod has no open permission, so we can't update it, but the mod author is still active on Nexus.

I downloaded the mod and had a quick look. Are you sure it's not working? Did you try it?
It a CP mod and it "just" adds new events (most of them will play at the farm or inside of NPC houses) so it should work as intended. (The size of the bus stop map and the town map changed in 1.6, so events playing on these maps might be bugged, but I didn't find any event playing on these maps in the content file of the mod).

Just because SMAPI tells you
"[Content Patcher] Some content packs haven't been updated for Stardew Valley 1.6.0. Content Patcher will try to auto-migrate them, but compatibility isn't guaranteed."
that does not mean that these mods are automatically broken. In fact, the majority of CP mods will also work fine with 1.6.
That's because quote "Content Patcher updates are backwards-compatible and even content packs written for Content Patcher 1.0.0 should still work. Content Patcher uses your Format field to convert the content pack to the latest version if needed (without changing the actual files)." See github Pathoschild HERE

Because the mod author is still active on Nexus, it might be better to let the mod author know if you find any bugs while playing with the mod.

millsj13

Sodbuster

¿Conocen algún mod que pueda remplazar este?
es que ya no funciona en la 1.6
Mod no tiene permisos de apertura, por lo que si alguien lo actualizó, no podrá publicarlo. Puedes probar https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/20612 y ver si te ayuda. Lo siento, no sé cómo ayudar a convertirlo, aunque se supone que existe ayuda para la conversión.

Could anyone update this mod for 1.6? It works fine other than in 1.6, it now exits to the farmhouse out of bounds when leaving the cellar.

Mondayy

Newcomer
Mod has no open permissions, so we can't update it. Did you ask the mod author if they are willing or perhaps already working on an update? Because the mod author was active at Nexus a couple of days ago.
I did ask him yesterday, and I am waiting for his answer. Didn't see the mod had no open permissions by the way, my bad!

Last edited: