Unofficial mod updates

Dyanosis

Tiller
Is that to say that the colored overlay could be edited to replicate the look? Cause I don't really want the ugly grid over over everything. Just want dried out sprites. Thanks for the suggestion though.
They do have some config options, but I'm just mentioning Data Layers since it provides way more than just "did I water my crops". It also does fertilizer, whether your crops are within scarecrow range or not, if your sprinklers cover an area, etc. You get used to the overlay, though this certainly isn't me trying to tell you to use it. I'm simply putting out a suggestion.

alfiehaddow

Greenhorn
does anybody know a mod where I can configure or make chance of giant crops better as im struggling to get them on my farmmmmmm <3

Dyanosis

Tiller
does anybody know a mod where I can configure or make chance of giant crops better as im struggling to get them on my farmmmmmm <3
(1.6) 6480's Giant Crops adds new crops and allows you to configure the chance of getting them. You could also try Button's Extra Books as there's a book that also raises the chance.

Remember that you need to have them in a 3x3 grid and the middle crop needs to be watered for there to be a chance of a Giant Crop. Base game percentage is 1% (.01) that there will be a crop. 6480's mod and Button's Extra Books both raise this percent to 5% (though, with the config, you can make it 100% if you'd like).

It's also important to note that, because of how SDV computes if a Giant Crop should happen, 100% chance does not guarantee a Giant Crop on any given day, just makes it guaranteed that if there should be one at the location it's considering, then there will be. Kind of weird.

If you don't want extra giant crops (which you can turn off via the config) or if you don't want more books, then I could just whip up a quick mod that will make the chance configurable to make things easier.

I think I will second this request. It looks like it might resolve my issues with better chests.
p sure chest ex's features were just integrated into better chests. they do the same thing. Better chests lets you set capacity, color, names etc it even lets you pick chests up and walk around with them like a magnet. The chest ex is a less optimized version of better chests with less features and more bugs.

p sure chest ex's features were just integrated into better chests. they do the same thing. Better chests lets you set capacity, color, names etc it even lets you pick chests up and walk around with them like a magnet. The chest ex is a less optimized version of better chests with less features and more bugs.
The problem with this is that the latest Better Chests version completely overwrites Chests Anywhere, and it doesn't look like the mod author cares.

millsj13

Sodbuster
The problem with this is that the latest Better Chests version completely overwrites Chests Anywhere, and it doesn't look like the mod author cares.
I agree the ui for the better chests is horrible and even though the author says it can be disabled, it can't be.

chris5555luna

Greenhorn
alguien sabe sobre algun mod que pueda remplazar a alguno de estos 2

otakuqian

Newcomer
Hello, could anyone update this mod?
Please, it means a lot to me. :ccc
Sorry if my English is not good, English isn't my native language.

There is config to turn that part off. its the "access chests from anywhere" option. disable it on the slider by going all the way to the left. better chests is modular to even the specific chest as there is a configure button. this is why gmcm is so useful!

ChimeraYoyo

Greenhorn
Has there been an unofficial 1.6 conversion for LavenderLight's "Hosiery for Get Glam" for FashionSense or anything else? I so super want it back and working/fitting on the male/female farmers...

meggiee

Planter
Does anyone know if there's a 1.6 convert for Paritee's Sport Horses? It seems to be throwing out the error Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety 3.2.4-unofficial.kelvinrosa-mouseypounds-elbe because it's no longer compatible, even though SMAPI tries to patch it. https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3357
unfortunately smapi cannot patch bfav anymore, so your only chance is somebody porting that mod to CP, but Paritee is not active since 2021, so don't know how to get permission

Uginia

Tiller
Can someone please update the following mods?

Last edited:
There is config to turn that part off. its the "access chests from anywhere" option. disable it on the slider by going all the way to the left. better chests is modular to even the specific chest as there is a configure button. this is why gmcm is so useful!
I will look at this again, but I do not believe it fixes the problems I was having.