Unofficial mod updates

tarokou2

Greenhorn
hello, have anyone tested this in multiplayer yet? https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/page-161#post-123155

ive married alex and elliot and my friend (the host) married sebastian only. but most of the times our spouses would just sleeps outside of the bed (in my case alex would be just sleep walking quite literally) or disappears into the void in the morning. we can also kiss them once per day. also if we hoover our mouse to the marriage candidate while holding bouquet or pendant itll automatically given to them! i wonder if theres anything i can do regarding this issue? thanks!

Last edited:

Dyanosis

Farmhand
Would someone be able to do an unofficial update to these two mods to get them working again with 1.6? They've both been abandoned it seems.

View attachment 23082
Did You Water Your Crops
(I know there are other mods that show watering, but they just make the plants/soil darker. I feel like they should be more vibrant after being watered, not less vibrant, and this is the only mod that does that. It's so satisfying to see them go from all dried out to lush and green. <3 )
This can be done with Data Layers

chris5555luna

Greenhorn
hacer un mod es muy dificil la verdad estoy muy seguro que el mod que quiero jamas sera actualizado entonces estaba pensando en yo hacer n mod que agregue una mecanica parecida

lilcharlie

Newcomer
hi! im new to the forums because i wanted to ask for help with this mod!
It looks really neat, and fun, and I was wondering if it could be updated to 1.6? I tried just using it, and it doesn't even show up in the General Mod Config Menu. I think it's just too old to work now.

CleverNickName

Greenhorn
Last edited:

Serenaa98

Greenhorn
some can update this? please please please :cccc

millsj13

Sodbuster
hi! im new to the forums because i wanted to ask for help with this mod!
It looks really neat, and fun, and I was wondering if it could be updated to 1.6? I tried just using it, and it doesn't even show up in the General Mod Config Menu. I think it's just too old to work now.
This does not have open permissions and can not be updated/uploaded due to that.

broil

Farmhand
Hey has anyone worked on an update for Helpful Spouses?

bichan3

Cowpoke
Anyone has asked for Better Junimo Foresty by cerulean deep? I know that Better junimo is being worked on, but the author for forestry didn't log in for a while now... I'm sorry if it's been asked I looked around but didn't find any!

itsjxstBea

Greenhorn
anyone able to or are currently working on an update for the no transitions mod by crazywig? other players asked if this will be updated but the author hasn't made any posts under their mod on nexus in years, and this is one of my essential must need mods! it broke with the most recent update of smapi.

Amy

Farmhand
Tv Announcements is partially working, showing the luck, but not the weather forecast or queen of sauce episode
I second this one! I found something similar, but I honestly don't like it. The popups stay for too long and it's not as visually appealing. Please bring back TV Announcements!

Dyanosis

Farmhand
anyone able to or are currently working on an update for the no transitions mod by crazywig? other players asked if this will be updated but the author hasn't made any posts under their mod on nexus in years, and this is one of my essential must need mods! it broke with the most recent update of smapi.
I found that Faster Transition works better. Not sure what changed in the latest 1.6.x patches, but for some reason the animation cancel for changing map tiles causes some very strange issues. Faster Transition keeps the idea of making that faster with a toggle for how much faster. It also has an option to allow no transitions, but that, too, causes issues with the game.