Unofficial mod updates

hi there!! i was having the same issue and it seems to be vibrant pastel recolor (if you have it) conflicting with the textures. i installed a reshade and the warm cozy fireplaces was back after removing vibrant pastel recolor. super unfortunate because i love the recolor :/
You were right! I removed the mod and that fixed the issue! Thank you, friend! I downloaded Vibrant Pastel Recolor because A Wittily Named Recolor was having issues and wanted a replacement that was just as cute. However, I just saw that someone who used to make sprites for Wittily posted some fixes for it if you want to give that mod a go instead

User tvisland's unofficial update is in the comment section and it works beautifully :)

Texxlady

Cowpoke
Hey there! I was so impatient to try and get all the mods I am using up to date to version 1.6 that I ended up tackling all the bfav mods I had and converting them with the BFAV2CP utility by AnotherPillow on GitHub....I have no means to test them right now, because my save is still unusable, but I'll be starting a new save file just for testing and if everything works decently I could share them :) In theory, if someone was willing to help testing them I could also put them here :blush:
In total I have:

BFAV crows, BFAV Phoenixes, BFAV Asian Animals, BFAV Alligators, BFAV Axolotls, BFAV Bears, BFAV Cute Mushroom Gnomes, BFAV Deers, BFAV Donkeys, BFAV Dust Sprites, BFAV Dragon Quest Slimes, BFAV Fairy Chickens, BFAV Fennec Foxes, BFAV Hermit Crabs, BFAV Kitsune, BFAV Monkeys, BFAV Griffins, BFAV Owls, BFAV Parrots, BFAV Pigeons, BFAV Robot Chickens, BFAV Seagulls, BFAV Squirrels, BFAV Sorcerer's Apprentice Broom.

I just have to check precisely what permission the authors gave, so I know I'm ok with sharing, because I've never done anything like this :gasp:
We're you able to release any of these converted files? I'm looking for griffins donkeys, deer, crows, and the phoenix and while I looked at the convertor it seems a bit complicated to me.

meggiee

Planter
We're you able to release any of these converted files? I'm looking for griffins donkeys, deer, crows, and the phoenix and while I looked at the convertor it seems a bit complicated to me.
The griffins and phoenixes were updated, you just have to find the specific page in this thread, cause I don't remember lol
Crows will be updated by the author, so I left them untested.
I shared the deer a few pages before, so you can get those too!

wally32

Sodbuster

Attachments

lkwilliams1002

Greenhorn
I made an updated Slime Hutch for Yellog's Wood Buildings, thought I should share here :)

You still need to download the original mod from Yellog's site, though. I didn't include anything from their mod in my download, just the images I created to replace the old Slime Hutch pngs.
Where is Yellog's site? Not many left on Nexus. :(

MochaFox

Greenhorn
I am not a very advanced programmer, but I took a crack at it. Should run just fine on 1.6 now. If you somehow saw this in the one hour I started typing this and realized there was a game-breaking bug I still had to squash, I apologize lol it should be fixed now. Here is the link to the Nexus page, all credit to original mod author aedenthorn.

edit: I just saw that in the time I took to squash that last bug, it was actually updated. I cannot tell if I am the most lucky or least lucky person on Earth.
A little bit of column A, a little bit of column B. 😂 Perhaps it was a sign!

XiNaaru

Tiller
hey can anyone pls update this mod?
that were very nice

sakialyn

Farmhand
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I am very new to modding, and was losing my mind trying to correct the issue...both products and drops were working for some animals, but not for others and it was confusing me lol
Honestly, I'm new to this as well but more than happy to share what I've figured out to help others! I did manage to figure out how to condense the animals into one shop icon to not clutter Marnie's shop if that would also help.

meggiee

Planter
Honestly, I'm new to this as well but more than happy to share what I've figured out to help others! I did manage to figure out how to condense the animals into one shop icon to not clutter Marnie's shop if that would also help.
Oh yeah, I was wondering about that ahah but I'm a little perfectionist, and I like being able to get the variant I want immediately

I looked into it and it seems you need Custom Ore Nodes to get it to work. Unfortunately the Custom Ore Nodes need an update, so hopefully someone can do that and it will work again :) I need my custom nodes and custom resource clumps xD
This similar?

GioroGiori

Greenhorn
Bathroom after 2nd Houseupgrade

New 1.6 - CP mode-unofficial version
You can add a bathroom like the picture by editing the config.json file.

The farmhouse border used mod.
Rustic Country Town Interiors

View attachment 20889View attachment 20887View attachment 20885View attachment 20886View attachment 20884View attachment 20888View attachment 20892

You can change the bathroom color and type using the Generic "Mod Config Menu mod".
Generic Mod Config Menu
View attachment 20890
OMG! Thanks you!
I wanted this mod so hard from my 1.5 days

Edit: Aparrently this mod doesn't work with the swim mod, also the floor near to the bathroom can't be modified

Last edited: