Unofficial mod updates

goingcrazy

Farmhand
Thanks! Here's the same update, but I...
  • fixed the version number convention (to avoid breaking update alerts for the official mod);
  • removed the unofficial update key (to avoid players downloading the build with the version number issue);
  • and removed the unused DLLs.
Thanks! Here's the same update, but I...
  • fixed the version number convention (to avoid breaking update alerts for the official mod);
  • removed the unofficial update key (to avoid players downloading the build with the version number issue);
  • and removed the unused DLLs.
I am so sorry to bother you since I know how busy you are, but I'm trying to keep my mods as current as possible. When I downloaded this, the mod update menu is telling me that it needs an update. SMAPI is also saying that there is an update available for this mod. A very heartfelt THANK YOU for all the time and effort you put into this game.

fairycowgirl

Greenhorn
It seems as though the mods texture is behind the original fireplace. Not sure why that's happening :(

View attachment 20759
hi there!! i was having the same issue and it seems to be vibrant pastel recolor (if you have it) conflicting with the textures. i installed a reshade and the warm cozy fireplaces was back after removing vibrant pastel recolor. super unfortunate because i love the recolor :/

tep1

Greenhorn
Unofficial update for:
Seed Information - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/15754

I plan to do at least one more update for this (info in spoiler):
I saw that there is a new dehydrator in 1.6. I would like to add those outputs to the display too. However, there isn't much room, and I see a couple options:
1. Choose something to not display dynamically, like the cheapest one or some other metric
2. Adding a config option to choose one not to display
3. Displaying them all
4. Adding a config option for each thing (base, keg, jar, dehydrator), and letting the player choose which to display (could select all or two or none...). The display would resize so that as you selected fewer, each icon would get larger.
I would like to know what you all think is best. Personally, I prefer number 4.

Additionally, I haven't actually played 1.6 except to test mods - I only found the dehydrator because I saw dried mushrooms in the game files, so if there are any other changes that would be relevant to this mod, please let me know. Thanks!

Changes: https://github.com/aedenthorn/StardewValleyMods/pull/137
I'm only going to list the changes that should be visible to players here. See the pull request for a list of technical changes.

Version 1:
- Compatibility for 1.6
- Adds a config option for flowers' keg outputs to display as mead (rather than displaying nothing)
Thanks for update.
2 Bugs I use Cornucopia Mods
- Groundcherry Seeds have no Info
- Flooring Show up as Pickles / Cucumber Juices

Not from NexusMods, but there used to be a gems/minerals expansion mod, More Gem 보석추가모드, by 카야KAYA. As far as I can tell, it's the only one of its kind for SDV. The others gems/minerals-related mods are mainly retextures.

She last updated it in November 2021, and I understand it was also formerly on NexusMods but has since been removed. Does anyone here know if it's still compatible with 1.6?
I looked into it and it seems you need Custom Ore Nodes to get it to work. Unfortunately the Custom Ore Nodes need an update, so hopefully someone can do that and it will work again :) I need my custom nodes and custom resource clumps xD

FlyingTNT

Farmhand
Thanks for update.
2 Bugs I use Cornucopia Mods
- Groundcherry Seeds have no Info
- Flooring Show up as Pickles / Cucumber Juices
Yeah I am seeing that issue with the Groundcherries. I haven't quite figured it out yet. I don't see the flooring, however. Could you send me a SMAPI log?

Wingheart

Sodbuster
I looked into it and it seems you need Custom Ore Nodes to get it to work. Unfortunately the Custom Ore Nodes need an update, so hopefully someone can do that and it will work again :) I need my custom nodes and custom resource clumps xD
Custom Ore Nodes has been superseded by uhh Item Extension Framework I think? The one that also does mixed seeds. So it'd need a conversion to that framework.

NoisyFox

Cowpoke
Is there anyone who has updated the Fishing Chests Expanded mod yet? If not, is there anyone that could? :) Thank you in advance for any replies!

Just FYI Fishing Chests Expanded is a content pack for aedenthorn's Advanced Loot Framework so you will actually need an update for that.

tep1

Greenhorn
Yeah I am seeing that issue with the Groundcherries. I haven't quite figured it out yet. I don't see the flooring, however. Could you send me a SMAPI log?
The flooring seems to be fixed.
I was previously testing on an old save (1.5) which probably had compatability issues.
Flooring seems fine on new saves / 1.6 worlds.

meggiee

Planter
Hey there! I've been doing some testing myself on how to convert the products and I think I got it.

Under each animal entry you'll find the items they produce:
"ItemId": "Name of animal product" (only change it if it has a name. If it has a number, it's referring to a vanilla asset)

Change it to something like this:
"ItemId": "(UniqueID from the Manifest)_(Item name with no spaces)"
example: "ItemId": "sakialyn.BFAVconversion_SuperAwesomeItem"

Then at the very bottom, after the animal sprites, add the below. This will give CP the specifics of the item:

{
"LogName": "Load data for (Item name with spaces)",
"Action": "EditData",
"Target": "Data/Objects",
"Entries": {
"(UniqueID from the Manifest)_(Item name with no spaces)": {
"Name": "(UniqueID from the Manifest)_(Item name with no spaces)",
"DisplayName": "(Item name with spaces)",
"Description": "(Copy the description over, you can find this in the object.json for each product)",
"Type": "objects",
"Category": (Honestly, I do not know which numbers correspond to which categories, so this might require some trial and error to find the right one.)
"Price": (Price for the product),
"Texture": "(UniqueID from the Manifest)/(Item name with no spaces)",
"SpriteIndex": 0,
"Edibility": (You can find this in the object.json for each product),
"IsDrink": false,
"Buffs": null,
"GeodeDropsDefaultItems": false,
"GeodeDrops": null,
"ArtifactSpotChances": null,
"ExcludeFromFishingCollection": false,
"ExcludeFromShippingCollection": false,
"ExcludeFromRandomSale": false,
"ContextTags":null,
"CustomFields": null
}
}
},

I've been adding in each product this way, and once you have them all, underneath you will add the below. This will tell CP where to load the sprites:

{
"LogName": "Load Object Sprites for (Item name with spaces)",
"Action": "Load",
"Target": "(UniqueID from the Manifest)/(Item name with no spaces)",
"FromFile": "assets/(whatever you named the sprite).png"
},

As an example:

{
"LogName": "Load data for Super Awesome Item",
"Action": "EditData",
"Target": "Data/Objects",
"Entries": {
"sakialyn.BFAVconversion_SuperAwesomeItem": {
"Name": "sakialyn.BFAVconversion_SuperAwesomeItem",
"DisplayName": "Super Awesome Item",
"Description": "Item is so awesome, it's a game breaker.",
"Type": "objects",
"Category": -18
"Price": 9000,
"Texture": "sakialyn.BFAVconversion/SuperAwesomeItem",
"SpriteIndex": 0,
"Edibility": 50,
"IsDrink": false,
"Buffs": null,
"GeodeDropsDefaultItems": false,
"GeodeDrops": null,
"ArtifactSpotChances": null,
"ExcludeFromFishingCollection": false,
"ExcludeFromShippingCollection": false,
"ExcludeFromRandomSale": false,
"ContextTags":null,
"CustomFields": null
}
}
},
{
"LogName": "Load Object Sprites for Super Awesome Item",
"Action": "Load",
"Target": "sakialyn.BFAVconversion/SuperAwesomeItem",
"FromFile": "assets/SuperAwesomeItem.png"
}

Make sure to rename each item and throw them into the 'assets' folder and that should do it.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I am very new to modding, and was losing my mind trying to correct the issue...both products and drops were working for some animals, but not for others and it was confusing me lol

chiccen

Greenhorn
Just another humble request for Fruit Tree Tweaks. You're all doing fantastic work
I am not a very advanced programmer, but I took a crack at it. Should run just fine on 1.6 now. If you somehow saw this in the one hour I started typing this and realized there was a game-breaking bug I still had to squash, I apologize lol it should be fixed now. Here is the link to the Nexus page, all credit to original mod author aedenthorn.

edit: I just saw that in the time I took to squash that last bug, it was actually updated. I cannot tell if I am the most lucky or least lucky person on Earth.