Unofficial mod updates

Is anyone more experienced in coding with Harmony game to update aedenthorn's Movie Theatre Tweaks mod? Crane man is the bane of my existence. I know it needs to be updated from NET5 to NET6 and the Harmony patches need to be changed to manual, but actual implementation on the Harmony end is out of my wheelhouse.

Serenaa98

Greenhorn
It's really stressful waiting. Of the 300 mods I had, I only have about 20 left to fix. The sad thing is that many of them are HD Portraits that are in the Update phase, the Love coocking the same, and finally The Funitures, The GDA & The Framework Quest for all the NPC Adventures (RSV, SVE) and pff I don't know how to do it: (

If something can help me...

Is anyone more experienced in coding with Harmony game to update aedenthorn's Movie Theatre Tweaks mod? Crane man is the bane of my existence. I know it needs to be updated from NET5 to NET6 and the Harmony patches need to be changed to manual, but actual implementation on the Harmony end is out of my wheelhouse.
If you are just trying to get rid of the crane man, try Crane Man Begone.
Here is the nexus page. Crane Man Begone at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Tuiza

Farmhand
It's really stressful waiting. Of the 300 mods I had, I only have about 20 left to fix. The sad thing is that many of them are HD Portraits that are in the Update phase, the Love coocking the same, and finally The Funitures, The GDA & The Framework Quest for all the NPC Adventures (RSV, SVE) and pff I don't know how to do it: (

If something can help me...
I'm wating for two, "Event Lookup" (Author says is working on it) and "Stardew Aquarium" but not a single clue if will be updated or is abandoned

AyaHawkeye

Farmhand
From the comments on the Greenhouse mod:

"The content of the mod still works, it needs SMAPI - Content Patcher references updated. To create your own fork of the mod:
1. Download Mod, Latest SMAPI, and Content patcher Install per mod page descriptions. Don't run SDV
2. With Notepad++ or similar editor

Content.json
"Format": "1.19.0",
To: "Format": "2.0.0",

Manifest.json
Delete:
"MinimumApiVersion": "3.0.0",
"UpdateKeys": ["Nexus:7497"],

3. Run SDV and exit
4. Edit config.json to "Modest" , "Expanded", or "Spacious" "