BFAV 1.6 Conversions

Ryu

Greenhorn
Alright give this one a shot and let me know if you're still having the same issue
I have testet the new version and unfortunately the problem is still there. I even removed all other mods i had downloaded so that this one was the only working mod but that did not change it. The crafting recipe for the Aquarium is still the only one working.
Oh besides this one Problem i still wanted to say thanks for all the mods you updated the last days i never was able to play with custom animals before i really like them.

I have testet the new version and unfortunately the problem is still there. I even removed all other mods i had downloaded so that this one was the only working mod but that did not change it. The crafting recipe for the Aquarium is still the only one working.
I'll keep trying to fix it but tbh I'm kinda stumped. Can you send me your SMAPI log? I can recreate the issue in my game but I'm not getting any errors or anything but maybe you are

Hello, could someone please update this mod to CP?
We need permission before we can upload it as is stated on nexus, its already been taken down off this forum because silvermoon wants to get permissions before they reupload them in case the author would be coming back at some point! This goes also for several other BFAV mods which have the yellow ! mark in permissions under Modification Permission and of course asset use perms. You can also try it yourself using BFAV2CP but cannot share it.

Frany_Notepad

Greenhorn
Hello! I've been following the OG thread and this thread since 1.6 dropped, and I love all the works you guys have done!

After checking the TheNovaSumpreme's Original Flavor Cow Mod for permissions, I made a conversion for 1.6!
I wanted to join in on the fun a bit, I converted TheNovaSumpreme's Flavorful Cows! It's a basic conversion so there may still be some bugs, I just really wanted the funny milk flavors!

04/21: A wonderful soul was able to make this better! I was planning to post an update file myself, but I couldn't figure out what I had done wrong. Unoffical 1.6 Update for Flavorful Cows

Attachments

Last edited:

meggiee

Planter
Ok, I helped Mazzons with converting a few of his mods, so here are the updated mods!

Last edited:

Beanieweens

Cowpoke
Ok, I helped Mazzons with converting a few of his mods, so here are the updated mods!
yay for cute lil yoshi!!!!

Jinphire

Newcomer
Hi, I am looking at your conversions and I love them!!! I am already trying several of them. By the way, I have a special appreciation for crocodiles, will there be the possibility to update this mod? Thanks for all your work

meggiee

Planter
Hi, I am looking at your conversions and I love them!!! I am already trying several of them. By the way, I have a special appreciation for crocodiles, will there be the possibility to update this mod? Thanks for all your work
Hello! I contacted the author, and they said they will convert their BFAV mods to 1.6, so it's just a question of waiting :)

Murrthecat gave me permission to convert and share their animals, so I have uploaded my conversions of their Hippogriffs, Quails and Wyverns to Nexus. If you have the conversion for Wyverns that I've posted here before, I recommend going with the one on Nexus, as it's updated to get the gift tastes and such to work :)

Hippogriffs

Quails

Wyverns