Zuzu city lore?

MattRat13

Newcomer
I'm hoping to write a book based in the Stardew Valley universe. Don't worry, it's not for profit (unless ConcernedApe wants to collab).

The story will be set in the future, following one of The Farmer's children moving to and exploring Zuzu city (most likely going to University there).

As such, I'd like to know as much lore about Zuzu city as possible, so that I can be lore accurate to the game.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Leah used to live there and has minor dialogue about it, watch Sam and Shane events where you can go the the city for a bit, some books have info on general geography of the stardew world, there is a globe and map painting which give a little more insight into geography as well as a Harvey cutscene/mayor dialogue which generally sets location of stardew (northern hemisphere, most likely on the upper island or mainland visible on the map).

Those are most of the clues present about zuzu and the ferngill republic, I wouldn't use info from mods, you're better off making it up yourself as it holds the same relevance.

wildandblue

Sodbuster
You can also see Zuzu city from afar during Sebastian 10 heart event. This could help you understand how big it is and what kind of buildings can be found there.
That's one of my most favorite events in the game. It's such a lovely moment.