Zombie Farmer

Sigrah

Farmer
While I was helping my friend try and find a good blond color for her character, I got sidetracked and decided to try and make a zombie looking farmer. At first, I was going to go with red eyes, but then I discovered a creepier set of eyes that looks way better.

Anyways, enjoy, and if anyone out there has and good color combo for blond hair that wants to share, let me know, I’m stumped atm.

C9A813A5-A12D-4B3A-80E6-B12EFE64BF72.png

Lew Zealand

Helper
I created a reasonable blonde Farmer but there are only a few hairstyles that don't shade the hair so much that it comes out a light brown or even greenish tint in-game. So you're gonna be stuck with one of those very few choices. Lemme dig mine up, it may take a bit.

Edit: I just made them again. here goes:

My favorite and one of my saves uses this one. The top hair color can be either 15 or 16, sometimes I see 16 as being a shade too green and sometimes not.
bl6.png

Others:
bl1.png
bl2.png
bl3.png
bl4.png
bl7.png
bl8.png
bl9.png

Last edited:

Boo1972

Farmer
While I was helping my friend try and find a good blond color for her character, I got sidetracked and decided to try and make a zombie looking farmer. At first, I was going to go with red eyes, but then I discovered a creepier set of eyes that looks way better.

Anyways, enjoy, and if anyone out there has and good color combo for blond hair that wants to share, let me know, I’m stumped atm.

View attachment 8444
I have a 7 year old so I have a zombie play through. Our farmer, appropriately named zombie, has a black mohawk, the same green skin, goggles and a skull shirt. It’s, ahem, not my favorite.

Sigrah

Farmer
I created a reasonable blonde Farmer but there are only a few hairstyles that don't shade the hair so much that it comes out a light brown or even greenish tint in-game. So you're gonna be stuck with one of those very few choices. Lemme dig mine up, it may take a bit.

Edit: I just made them again. here goes:

My favorite and one of my saves uses this one. The top hair color can be either 15 or 16, sometimes I see 16 as being a shade too green and sometimes not.
View attachment 8447

Others:
Thank you Lew Zealand, I'll pass these on to my friend Janice at work and let her know that 15/99/99 is the base for Blond hair and there's little wiggle room from there as to shades and whatnot.

Sigrah

Farmer
I have a 7 year old so I have a zombie play through. Our farmer, appropriately named zombie, has a black mohawk, the same green skin, goggles and a skull shirt. It’s, ahem, not my favorite.
I can't blame you, I'm no fan of zombies either, I just wanted to create a peasant based one for fun and to clear my mind while trying to help a friend :)