Your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend will bring you home or they will be concerned when you passed out at 2 AM dialogue

magicallee

Newcomer
You and your romantic relationship really love each other, but they don't seem to be concerned or even worried, whenever you passed out at 2 am or you got injured (because of killing monsters). It will be interesting, if they (male bachelors) told you that they carried you home. They could also give you food. Another one, they will be on your side in the clinic (if they're not busy).

imnvs

Local Legend
Why would only male bachelors upon marrying you carry you home? Abigail saves your life at least once if you marry her. I think she, and every bachelorette for that matter, could carry your butt home if you pass out or get knocked out.

I have often wished my spouse cared or noticed about my penchant for working deep into the night.

It might make the game too easy if your spouse (regardless of gender or sex) was able to carry you home… I probably should be punished by loosing money when I do this. Perhaps they can carry you to Dr. Harvey (and he can still charge you if he’s your husband lol).

At the very least, I’d like my spouse to tell me that they put me in bed when I pass out in the house.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I like to think that an alternate version of ourselves come to our rescue at the very bitter end as that wonderful 3-tone downer of a tune plays deep underground after failing the Nth time for my weapon to make contact with those blasted Serpents.

Much in the way a similar situation plays out at the apotheosis of The Prisoner of Azkaban, except that it is the better nature of ourselves who ends up casting the fateful spell to save our own sorry skin.

My patronus being Gil, of course. It could not be any other.

I really like that concept of being rescued by your significant other. But as far as the gender that's nominal instead certain characters would do that. Such as Abigail carries you home, while say Penny comes over and gives you food (if you collapsed in the mines).
Abigail's character does not really cook but Penny does cook. Harvey means well; but I can't imagine him carrying you home; Maru does the heavy lifting at the Clinic.

It would be sweet if your significant other would care, though! It is a fantastic idea!

I agree, I think this could be accessible for everyone. I think people can tend to speak in the terms that they apply to themselves, out of habit, rather than any intent at exclusion (the "spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend will bring you home" in the post title suggests that much).

Yep, spouses/plus roommates (considering Krobus, and whoever is closest to the player) could have more of a role to make their relationship to us feel more authentic, or at least an added dialog at pass-outs or injury. I absolutely support this. Since it is a game with some suspended reality (dinosaurs as farm animals heheheh), in terms of character physical strength (a concern I've seen mentioned elsewhere), I don't think there's a reason why any character can't carry the player home. 😁

I agree though, it is kind of weird for a spouse/roommate to not be at the clinic when the player gets "surgery" at least. I also like the idea of a worried dialog after pass out too, maybe at least one in the morning if the spouse/roommate character is not carrying them home.

Last edited:
Hey, I just said she cooks :smile: I did not say it was good. Also, not claiming that it is edible either... Eat at your own risk...
It's really the thought that counts right? LOL