Your believings, thoughts etc.

Have you gone threw it all with more positiv or negative feelings / experience?

• More positive

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • More negative

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Inbetween

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don't care, show me the result

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Luceat

Planter
What are you thinking...or feeling about "all this" about the crises? Have you gone threw it all with more positiv or negative feelings / experience?

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
my outlook has been more positive, this won't last forever and the changes that we make after the pandemic i believe will be better than worse. i think normalizing wearing masks when you're sick in countries like the US would be very helpful and i personally hope that stores keep their policy of "maybe actually give people space" but we'll see i guess

i think as long as we're responsible, serious, but positive, things'll work out

Peggy77

Sodbuster
I live in Washington state and am happy with the rules and restrictions. Plus, I am over 60 and have COPD, so have been in my home far more than many and am still completely happy about it.

That said, I do worry about the economy, more for my children and grandchildren than myself. I also worry about the virus continuing to mutate and continuing to kill or at least leave many with health problems they would not have otherwise had.

I try to stay as positive as possible but sometimes it's hard. 😟

BoneMcJones

Cowpoke
I've been positive about this. I've only really felt negative when I remember about things that are coming up that I won't be able to do like summer vacation. I also think I've been positive mainly because my daily life hasn't really changed much. Before this I didn't go outside much since I don't really have friends nearby. Plus I don't really know the long term effects of this so ignorance is probably bliss for me right now.

Luceat

Planter
I live in Washington state and am happy with the rules and restrictions. Plus, I am over 60 and have COPD, so have been in my home far more than many and am still completely happy about it.

That said, I do worry about the economy, more for my children and grandchildren than myself. I also worry about the virus continuing to mutate and continuing to kill or at least leave many with health problems they would not have otherwise had.

I try to stay as positive as possible but sometimes it's hard. 😟
God bless you and all positive energy/vibes for you. I feel you

Grimzy

Planter
I think this has definitely brought in alot of negative things but there are some positives. Hopefully now, having gone through this mess, we can have back up plans set in place if anything like this ever happens again. I'm in California and it has been pretty chaotic here. It's scary to see the toilet paper/napkins aisles still barren even now. Alot of people are not taking this seriously. People are still having larger than ten people gatherings, still going out/inviting others over, and definitely not wearing masks. I've seen masks and gloves littered throughout parking lots and it makes me so angry.

On the plus side, the air does seem to be of better quality. I like the distancing methods that grocery stores have put into place. I appreciate that everything is being overly sanitized as I am a bit of a germaphobe. [Never know what weirdo handled baskets or carts before you] :defeated: I just hope that once this passes, they continue to keep these new regulations to avoid going through this again.

As for being stuck inside more than I'm used to.... it's fine. There are days where I can feel the effects of not having gone out for a while. It isn't easy but I don't want to be at risk or put anyone at risk so I've been self quarantined since before they set the lockdowns here.

I hope everyone out there stays safe (: and keep on keeping on. We have made it this far already. :junicheer::hlevel:

Neverbell

Farmhand
As a very emotionally messy person this pandemic has been really back and forth for me. On one hand online school takes off the emotional toll of having to physically be in the stressful positions school often puts me in. On the other hand, with bad news piling up everyday and plans being cancelled left and right, my emotional mess is at an all time high, with me reacting very strongly to things that would otherwise be “quite annoying”

I think I felt the best I had felt for most of the quarantine the other day when I booted up Stardew Valley for the first time in a few months (running mods for the first time too). With everything going wrong all the time, it’s nice to have a place to escape to where everything is pleasant.

SgtPickles

Tiller
Very Negative.

Even though I'm in one of the better states (Washington), the current events has revealed even more cracks in the status quo. Our healthcare system is a damn joke. If you do not make more than the medium you are very much screwed. In addition, the federal pandemic task force was dismantled back in 2017, which would've helped today if it existed.

The numbers are under-reported. Folks are dying because they are either too afraid to go to a hospital or cannot afford to go to a hospital to be put on a ventilator. Past events have shown me that no matter who's in, the health cares administrations of the U.S. will do everything to keep the way things are. Where they are making insane profits at the sake of everyone's health.

If there is to be civil unrest and riots, it will be over our health care system. When people are pushed to the point where they have nothing to lose, all hell breaks loose. Especially if one is at their biological end.

On top of that, a lot of policies due to recent events have helped the rich more than the middle or working class. The rich get richer, and you're left with crumbs.

Anodyne

Farmhand
Leaning towards negative with some positives.

I'm from Tejas which, to nobody's surprise, is one of the least-tested states in the country. Luckily I'm hiding out with my boyfriend in Nebraska through the worst of it but, some people in my family haven't been taking it seriously, which worries me more than anything.

On the bright side though, instead of only seeing my boyfriend for like 5 days, it's been almost 3 months which has been amazing. In addition, I enjoy working from home a lot.

I'm just getting to the point where I miss going out a bit.

@ndy

Farmhand
possitive! definitly lots of free time to play SDV! xD
well jokes aside, as netizen i see it more as pozitive translations of LNs i read and other stuff is generally quickened with people having nothing to since they have home quarantene...

but AFTER that, thats not gonna be pretty since "man in black with ties" "lost" lot of "theyr" money, guess who will be the one lashed to get them back
also it depends on what crisises you have in mind, since you did not specify most poeple talk about the one "now"