Year Progression

hdw20

Greenhorn
Something that I think would be cool in Stardew at some point is the mechanic of year progression. I think this has been done in a few Harvest Moon games, but I’m not sure which ones. Anyway, to elaborate, it would be really awesome to see the NPCs change throughout the years. For example, in Year 3, Vincent and Jas are almost teenagers, and George has died or something. Maybe in Year 5, we see the NPCs marry their best friends. Obviously this wouldn’t last forever, it would stop after a few years, but I think it would be really neat to see the townspeople, your children, and maybe even the town itself change with the years.

Something that I think would be cool in Stardew at some point is the mechanic of year progression. I think this has been done in a few Harvest Moon games, but I’m not sure which ones. Anyway, to elaborate, it would be really awesome to see the NPCs change throughout the years. For example, in Year 3, Vincent and Jas are almost teenagers, and George has died or something. Maybe in Year 5, we see the NPCs marry their best friends. Obviously this wouldn’t last forever, it would stop after a few years, but I think it would be really neat to see the townspeople, your children, and maybe even the town itself change with the years.
cool but It is my idea!