Beach Farm Year 5 Vanilla Beach Farm, I achieved 100% perfection and achievements with this!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Very, very nice! And you showed an appropriate respect for the randomness of Nature, not entirely steamrolling it into Farm City submission. And that's some good dedication to giant Fruit and Veggies as those needed to be manually watered every day, sounds like too much effort.

One thing I want to try for the Beach Farm is to make a good Ostrich Race course, which someone else has done with the Standard Farm, I think. The Beach Farm has a more zig-zaggy feel and my dream is to set up the race to proceed through different themed lands like a non-evil version of It's A Small World.

Well, maybe a differently-evil version.

Dang! That looks better than pretty much any other farm I have ever seen in my life! The attention to detail with the mushroom trees and giant crops is VERY impressive. You have all of the respect possible from my corner, dude.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Very, very nice! And you showed an appropriate respect for the randomness of Nature, not entirely steamrolling it into Farm City submission. And that's some good dedication to giant Fruit and Veggies as those needed to be manually watered every day, sounds like too much effort.

One thing I want to try for the Beach Farm is to make a good Ostrich Race course, which someone else has done with the Standard Farm, I think. The Beach Farm has a more zig-zaggy feel and my dream is to set up the race to proceed through different themed lands like a non-evil version of It's A Small World.

Well, maybe a differently-evil version.
Farm city submission, uh, well, um, I wouldn't know a thing about that....
Yeah i'm just going to uh, go maybe, bye.
Haha, that is literally just me in a nutshell so you definitely framed me.
Also the large crops do not need to be manually watered, just not harvested and contivually watered in any way.
Good luck.