Year 3 Game Keeps Crashing

starryedewdrop

Newcomer
I was originally playing on iPad, moved my files to Android in order to mod it (was unsuccessful, but I could play my two save files in vanilla Stardew perfectly fine) and I tried to move those files to an old Windows computer to mod, but the computer could only run vanilla and couldn't mod because it had to run the compatibility x32 version; still, both my save files ran perfectly on that version.

My final modding attempt was a Macbook, finally got the game running and SMAPI installed, mods running fine on one save file, but the other one would immediately crash during the loading screen and take me back to the home page. I removed all the mods and tried to open the file, no can do. SMAPI gave me this error:

[game] InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (1, 2152771).

---> ArgumentException: Requested value 'Mill' was not found.
at System.Enum.TryParseByName(RuntimeType enumType, String originalValueString, ReadOnlySpan`1 value, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnFailure, UInt64& result)
at System.Enum.TryParseInt32Enum(RuntimeType enumType, String originalValueString, ReadOnlySpan`1 value, Int32 minInclusive, Int32 maxInclusive, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnFailure, TypeCode type, Int32& result)
at System.Enum.TryParse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnFailure, Object& result)
at Netcode.NetEnum`1.Add(String value) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetEnum.cs:line 63
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read20_Chest(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read105_Mill(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read110_Building(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read113_Farm(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read190_GameLocation(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read237_SaveGame(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read238_SaveGame()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(Stream stream)
at StardewValley.SaveGame.<>c__DisplayClass95_0.<getLoadEnumerator>b__0() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 1494
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)

[SMAPI] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (1, 2152771).
---> ArgumentException: Requested value 'Mill' was not found.

at System.Enum.TryParseByName(RuntimeType enumType, String originalValueString, ReadOnlySpan`1 value, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnFailure, UInt64& result)
at System.Enum.TryParseInt32Enum(RuntimeType enumType, String originalValueString, ReadOnlySpan`1 value, Int32 minInclusive, Int32 maxInclusive, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnFailure, TypeCode type, Int32& result)
at System.Enum.TryParse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnFailure, Object& result)
at Netcode.NetEnum`1.Add(String value) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetEnum.cs:line 63
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read20_Chest(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read105_Mill(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read110_Building(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read113_Farm(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read190_GameLocation(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read237_SaveGame(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read238_SaveGame()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at StardewValley.SaveGame.getLoadEnumerator(String file)+MoveNext() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 1510
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 701

I followed these steps on the official website, to no avail, then removed SMAPI altogether to see if it would open without it, but instead of crashing and taking me to the home screen now it crashes completely and shuts down the game. Again, this problem is only one save, the runs perfectly with or without mods. Both run perfectly on vanilla Stardew on my Android. I don't know what to do, I just want to play the game :((