Xbox - Qi's Perfection Tracker says I have 128/130 golden walnuts

flosspot

Greenhorn
I play this game on my xbox. Qi's Perfection Tracker says I have 128/130 golden walnuts and I have no idea how to find the last two. The parrot in Leo's house isn't saying anything when I click on it apart from squawking.
Is there any way of finding out where the two are I am missing?
Thanks

Okay, there are two possibilities. The first is that you are actually missing some. Or that the game is bugged. For the first one I would suggest looking up a golden walnut guide. And for the second one, you should try typing /recountnuts into the chat box. There's a thread here about fixing this bug, if that's indeed what it is. I hope this helps. Have a great day!

If I remember correctly, you can access the chat box by pressing the right joystick. I thought I would add this bit of information if you didn't know. Tell me if this helps. If it doesn't we might have to involve a more experienced member of the forums.

flosspot

Greenhorn
Okay, there are two possibilities. The first is that you are actually missing some. Or that the game is bugged. For the first one I would suggest looking up a golden walnut guide. And for the second one, you should try typing /recountnuts into the chat box. There's a thread here about fixing this bug, if that's indeed what it is. I hope this helps. Have a great day!
Hello
Thank you for this, turns out I was missing them, I just read somewhere that you have to play the darts game 3 times, I only played it once so I found my lost 2 walnuts.

I also didnt know about the chat box using the right joystick so that's helpful anyway.

Thank you :)