Would you rather have a pic of your worst embarassment on the back of a 5 $ bill or your worst lie written on a penny and why

Chililover

Planter
I would choose the 5$ bill, not to long ago I was going into a courthouse with my parents to renew a license or something and there was a big step and I didn't see it, and I layed out on the ground (i tripped) I probably have a worse one but can't think of it I'll post it if I do.
if you make a post it can be stardew or non stardew related! (I don't know if this is worse but one time during school i was bored so I closed my eyes and rolled them. But from my perspective it seemed like I could roll my eyes with them closed but little did I know you can't and I rolled my eyes at my teacher)

Rotan

Sodbuster
I cant think of or remember my worst lie, but I would much rather that on a penny. Reason is because far less people would see the penny, especially now, here in Canada we got rid of the penny (thank god, I always said we should and people called me crazy)

Person090

Planter
I would choose the 5$ bill, not to long ago I was going into a courthouse with my parents to renew a license or something and there was a big step and I didn't see it, and I layed out on the ground (i tripped) I probably have a worse one but can't think of it I'll post it if I do.
if you make a post it can be stardew or non stardew related! (I don't know if this is worse but one time during school i was bored so I closed my eyes and rolled them. But from my perspective it seemed like I could roll my eyes with them closed but little did I know you can't and I rolled my eyes at my teacher)
Penny, definitely. Would be too small for anyone to notice. Parents would definitely get mad though