Would anyone be interested in a foliage mod in this style?

Azrashar

Cowpoke

Hiya! So I've been dipping my toes into pixel art lately and decided to make a tree retexture based on the maple trees from acerbicon's Wittily Named Recolor pack.
I really like how they look right now and I was wondering if you guys would be interested in having a foliage overhaul?
I don't think I'll be fiddling with the crops but bushes, etc. are definitely on my to-do list.
Currently asking for perms from them, fingers crossed >.<

ALSO: Custom furniture mod for outdoor furniture? Like water buckets, troughs, park benches, statues, book piles etc.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Personally, I'm interested! I love the style and I like that it doesn't detract too much from vanilla, but still provides different color palettes

starbrite

Sodbuster
Oh, I was going to say, "It looks good and like something that fits the aesthetic I go for when downloading mods!" but I see you already made the mod now xD. It looks wonderful though! Whenever I finish updating all my mods I might switch to your trees because I like the way you make the oak and maple trees look so much different from one another. In another mod I use, I'm always confused whats maple or oak and then end up with the wrong sap/resin when putting a tapper on them haha

ALSO: Custom furniture mod for outdoor furniture? Like water buckets, troughs, park benches, statues, book piles etc.
Yes yes and yes!!! I think the custom furniture framework (?) mod is busted right now, so we all really need a replacement for these things. I also haven't seen too many outdoor furniture mods so YES!! I love decorating my outdoor spaces to be pretty