Wishes for 1.7 update

Dragon Heart

Farmhand
So I heard CA has been saying that there will be a 1.7 update. That's good. I am glad this game keeps getting updates.
Here is a list of things that I really want to see in the game.

1.) Hopper update - That what machines process via hoppers are either stored
in a nearby chest, or hopper itself.

2.) Horse width - scale its collision box down so that I can pass through all
things I can as a farmer.

3.) Beehouses INSIDE - I really, really, REALLY want and need the beehouses to
work properly inside as well. I like to be a small beekeeper this way. Also
honey should have cheap and good new cooking recipes for good healing items.

4.) Cooking skill - one of the things I love doing in Stardew Valley is cooking.
I would love to have a skill set with different professions in this area.

5.) Slower time - hopefully an option which can help me to play with a bit slower
time? I find time highly hectic and stressful in this game.

There's probably more. But those are most important. Actually learning Magic from the Wizard (or better yet, a romancable Sorceress/Witch) would be fantastic too.
 

Danimkh

Newcomer
I really like this thread,


I’ll try to add here what I find relevant.
I have it all in a note inside the game (a sign)
  • Being able to rotate the TV and buildings.
  • Having some kind of chest where you can put money, like a bank 😅
  • Having some way to choose whether I want to play with or without mods without my whole computer crashing.
  • It would be great if the calendar didn’t cost more than a cow.
  • I love the idea of cooking being a relevant skill (to the comment above)
  • Harvey should maybe actually get your health back up if it’s charging you…
  • And lastly, one time my health ended in the volcano, and I lost 182,000,00g it was a third of my money … Maybe a maximum of possible money damage would be nice ❤‍🩹🥺
 
Last edited:

BoazLee

Greenhorn
I use my ipad pro play the game,but when I unlock the farm on the ginger land,there is no sprinkling animation on the sprinkler like my major farm.Everyday in the morning when I go out of my house I can see the sprinklers are spreading water,this makes me feel good.
 

Dragon Heart

Farmhand
I really like this thread,


I’ll try to add here what I find relevant.
I have it all in a note inside the game (a sign)
  • Being able to rotate the TV and buildings.
  • Having some kind of chest where you can put money, like a bank 😅
  • Having some way to choose whether I want to play with or without mods without my whole computer crashing.
  • It would be great if the calendar didn’t cost more than a cow.
  • I love the idea of cooking being a relevant skill (to the comment above)
  • Harvey should maybe actually get your health back up if it’s charging you…
  • And lastly, one time my health ended in the volcano, and I lost 182,000,00g it was a third of my money … Maybe a maximum of possible money damage would be nice ❤‍🩹🥺
Thanks! And I like your additions too. And that calendar costing more than a cow is just too funny. I never paid attention to it until you mentioned it, lol. Also, I'm really sorry about that huge amount of money loss!! That was a real shame. :( :(
 

Dragon Heart

Farmhand
The ability to swing a sword while moving at the same time would be nice.

An even larger backpack would be fantastic.
I think C.A might have made a hint that the backpack may have another upgrade? Just my guess tho, from some of the stuff he has been dropping.

Anyway, another thing I REALLY want in SDV 1.7 is following

* PLEASE OPTIMIZE THE CODING!!! I can play SDV 1.5 on my potato computer with over 800 mods and it will run 60 fps. But SDV 1.6, I have around 100 mods and it runs just 2 fps! It's a shame, I say, and this needs fixing. ASAP. Heck, Fallout 4 runs much smoother than my SDV 1.6 with 100- mods!
 

veronicaab

Farmhand
  • And lastly, one time my health ended in the volcano, and I lost 182,000,00g it was a third of my money … Maybe a maximum of possible money damage would be nice ❤‍🩹🥺
There is a maximum! Prior to 1.6 it was 5,000g. After 1.6 it was increased to 15,000g, but item loss was capped to 3 items

If you lost more money than that, it was either a mod or a bug
 
Top