Wine Empire

Etrama

Greenhorn
B31FAD7C-2231-469A-BA1A-7CD3FAFA1AA4.jpeg

Above is the first keg shed i managed to complete on my world. Currently i have7 full keg sheds and im working on my last one. I only needed 956 kegs which was 6.9, but i decided to round to 8 for anything else i’d wanna make into wine.
55756D71-4E22-4EE2-9272-932840188C38.png

i used the picture above as a layout for my ginger island ancient fruit farm.
944EF339-AD04-4A58-AFCE-E39AAF4C6EE6.jpeg

the picture above is the first harvest i got from the greenhouse + ginger island alltogether. First harvest was 600,000g because i didn’t have all my kegs set up
FF370CE9-96D1-4A73-9634-0221D92B35CD.jpeg

this isn’t an updated picture of my ancient fruit farm on ginger island, but this is with every single possible spot being used for ancient fruit. 116 from greenhouse and 840 spots on ginger island.

the cobblestone pathways are where i was gonna place DRS and placing the pathways helped count how many i would need

165 spots were used that aren’t covered by the sprinklers.

i make 2.2million gold every 7 days, which isn’t enough for my goals but it’s starting capital

Etrama

Greenhorn
I was the exact same way. I only ended up doing all the new spots because i wanted to know how many i could fit. I’m super sad i can’t plant anything on the sand on the beaches though. I totally would

Lenora Rose

Farmer
Is it possible to water garden pots with sprinklers? I was under the impression that one was a no. So garden pots would add a heap of work.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Is it possible to water garden pots with sprinklers? I was under the impression that one was a no. So garden pots would add a heap of work.
No you can't water Garden Pots with a Sprinkler, a good way to manage Garden Pots somewhat efficiently is to line them up and water them all at once with an upgraded Watering Can.

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Deluxe retaining soil is so overpowered. I do use it, but part of me wishes it would do something like keep soil watered for a week. I don't mind watering a little, just not every day.
I like this. My complaint about the other Retaining Soils is the randomness of it which makes it mostly useless for me. With an upgraded Watering Can, you're gonna be watering everything anyway so random Retaining Soil is mostly useless. But if the Deluxe Retaining Soil gave you a week flat of water retention and then you had to water again, that would still be involving enough not to just let the crops sit and do nothing except Harvest and reap that bodacious g landslide.

Maybe as an option in the Remixed Bundles screen?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Once, I set up an indoor pot to grow cactus with quality retaining soil. Turns out I can't tell the difference between watered and dry, so I had to water the silly thing every day anyway.
Yes, I did this exact same thing! And then the second time I did another indoor Cactus setup, I apparently used Speed-Gro at first planting because I could never add Retaining Soil afterwards (which someone here pointed out I likely did as I'd completely forgotten about the Speed-Gro).

Lenora Rose

Farmer
Once, I set up an indoor pot to grow cactus with quality retaining soil. Turns out I can't tell the difference between watered and dry, so I had to water the silly thing every day anyway.
I find I can tell if they're side by side.... which would be a point for the randomness Lew decries. But you'd need a bunch of garden pots....

Etrama

Greenhorn
Deluxe retaining soil is so overpowered. I do use it, but part of me wishes it would do something like keep soil watered for a week. I don't mind watering a little, just not every day.
I would hate having to grind all that clay constantly 😭😭😭 it sucks having to do it on switch already

Lew Zealand

Helper
I would hate having to grind all that clay constantly 😭😭😭 it sucks having to do it on switch already
If it followed the mechanic of the other Fertilizers and Retaining Soils you wouldn't need to reapply the Soil once a week, instead you would only need to Water once a week. OK, except for Winter if you're growing outside on the regular Farm, but most people have moved to Ginger and the Greenhouse for those mega-farming projects.