Willy should occasionally send gifts in the mail.

goboking

Rancher
To my knowledge, Willy is the only adult non-bachelor/bachelorette that doesn't send gifts in the mail after being befriended. To align his behavior with the rest of the villagers, I think he should occasionally send a random tackle (lead bobber, spinner, and trap bobbers are prime candidates since they're the lowest level tackle we can craft).

Tackle seems a bit much to me, but he could send bait (like Marnie's hay or George's stone gifts) or a random seafood dish. I'd like that. Willy's my favorite NPC in the game so more interaction from him would be welcome either way. ^_^

To my knowledge, Willy is the only adult non-bachelor/bachelorette that doesn't send gifts in the mail after being befriended. To align his behavior with the rest of the villagers, I think he should occasionally send a random tackle (lead bobber, spinner, and trap bobbers are prime candidates since they're the lowest level tackle we can craft).
I dont need presents from all my friends. I think it's even more "normal" if they behave different.
Anyway it would be cool, when Willy has some personal interactions with the player when are befriended. Maybe he could ask for a fish-battle or something alike. Or you get every second fairy transfer free...!?
Something like that.