Will Kids ever be able to do chores/events if so, what kind?

CassieGoRawr

Greenhorn
iv been playing this game for awhile, as i always loved the harvest moon games and this one has found a place right next to all the harvest moon games in my heart. so while looking through my collection of harvest moon games i began wondering if they would ever be able to do chores, go out to town, make you breakfast in bed on your birthday. maybe one day you go outside and see your child sitting backwards on a horse as it takes off across the screen and after a cut its you freaking out on your kid as they apologize, explaining they wanted to learn how to ride it.

iv been searching and looking at the updates and the like wondering if these would ever be added or even thought about, and iv not found much on the matter sadly. i know there are a few mods that do a number of things, but mods tend to make me nervous as i play the game through steam and there arnt any in the workshop and id rather not mess with files as i fear ill horribly mess things up.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
there's no guarantee that kids will grow up or do any chores, all we got is that ConcernedApe recognizes it's a popular suggestion and is looking into it. that doesn't mean we'll definitively get it because it is a BIG request and a lot might happen between then, or it just simply doesn't match the vibe of the game that CA tries to go for, but regardless it is cool to look forward to if it does happen :)