Wicked Statue for Coop too

I would like to have the effect of the Wicked Statue for the Coop too. At the moment it works only for the Slime Hutch.

BTW it seems strange that nothing happens when you put the Wicked Statue directly into the witch hut. :flushed:

imnvs

Local Legend
Well, the witch does something people may dislike to the slime hutch. All she does to the coop is deposit a void egg. I can't imagine that anyone would find that bad a thing.

Well, the witch does something people may dislike to the slime hutch. All she does to the coop is deposit a void egg. I can't imagine that anyone would find that bad a thing.
The witch also changed dinosaur-eggs into void-eggs. But I like my dinosaur-eggs! ;-)

imnvs

Local Legend
The witch also changed dinosaur-eggs into void-eggs. But I like my dinosaur-eggs! ;-)
Um... as far as I know, she doesn't change an egg into a void egg. She just deposits a void egg. In one of my saves I have 12 bunnies in one coop, and when she hit it I got a void egg despite there being no eggs in the building otherwise. I think the wiki backs me up too, as it uses the phrasing, "If a coop was selected, she leaves a Void Egg that can be incubated into a Void Chicken." (Emphasis added is mine.) It doesn't say she changes or turns or transforms the egg, or anything similar.

Um... as far as I know, she doesn't change an egg into a void egg. She just deposits a void egg. In one of my saves I have 12 bunnies in one coop, and when she hit it I got a void egg despite there being no eggs in the building otherwise. I think the wiki backs me up too, as it uses the phrasing, "If a coop was selected, she leaves a Void Egg that can be incubated into a Void Chicken." (Emphasis added is mine.) It doesn't say she changes or turns or transforms the egg, or anything similar.
Hmm.... I never tested that. :flushed:

Well, if you've a mix of animals in your coop, it can sometimes be hard to keep track of exactly how many eggs you should expect on a given day. I get it.
That's the way I had it. Meanwhile I have the dinosaurs separated, but all others are still mixed in my first coop.
When also the wiki says I was wrong then we can close the topic.

Or just let's change the topic to: More use for the Wicked Statue.... :happy: