Why are end tables so frustrating to decorate with?

ZeFat

Sodbuster
Hi all, i've been experimenting with a lot of ideas for decorating my home its fully upgraded, and I keep having troubles both with the end tables and bed placements.

Internet_20210313_011809_3.jpeg

Internet_20210313_011809_2.jpeg

Internet_20210313_011809_1.jpeg

I have an end table right next to the head of my bed where i can place my glasses and cellphone with alarm and when i get up they usually don't get in the way right? Well the ones in Stardew Valley do get in the way to the point you can't later get inside the bed or even your spouse. You can't place then near the walls but for some reason you can place the beds right up to the wall, the end tables should do the same.

so i have to place the bed a block away from the wall so the end tables look "nice" and don't get in the way, but then the bed looks out of place.

Is it just me that's having this issue or is it just my ocd triggering me?

Attachments

Anhaga

Rancher
Hi all, i've been experimenting with a lot of ideas for decorating my home its fully upgraded, and I keep having troubles both with the end tables and bed placements.

I have an end table right next to the head of my bed where i can place my glasses and cellphone with alarm and when i get up they usually don't get in the way right? Well the ones in Stardew Valley do get in the way to the point you can't later get inside the bed or even your spouse. You can't place then near the walls but for some reason you can place the beds right up to the wall, the end tables should do the same.

so i have to place the bed a block away from the wall so the end tables look "nice" and don't get in the way, but then the bed looks out of place.

Is it just me that's having this issue or is it just my ocd triggering me?
Argh, no, it's not just you. IRL, I always have a table next to my bed for my glasses! It does annoy me that I cannot do that in SDV as well.