Who's your least favorite NPC and why?

Isa730

Rancher
I'm curious what you guys have to say about this because I genuinely can't decide. A lot of NPCs are often nice but have annoying things about them! Some...I hesitate to say they have redeeming qualities.

Personally, I'd probably say Pierre or Clint. I also dislike Abigail and Penny, but less so.

Lenora Rose

Farmer
I don't much like Lewis or Pam. Pam at least seems worn down by a hard life, though, and trying. Lewis is rich and comfortable and yet still somehow thinks that dating an attractive single successful woman is bad for him.

SiameezyRPGer

Sodbuster
Probably Alex. He's just too much of the jock stereotype, he's self-absorbed, delusional and clueless. Never tried to date him though but yeah, no interest.

Isa730

Rancher
I don't much like Lewis or Pam. Pam at least seems worn down by a hard life, though, and trying. Lewis is rich and comfortable and yet still somehow thinks that dating an attractive single successful woman is bad for him.
See my thing about Pam is!! I like her but I wish she'd try harder. :,, ) Especially after the house upgrade, she sorta just slips right into her same old behavior. You're right though, Lewis is WRONG for what he's doing to Marnie.

Isa730

Rancher
Probably Alex. He's just too much of the jock stereotype, he's self-absorbed, delusional and clueless. Never tried to date him though but yeah, no interest.
I'm also not interested in Alex as a love interest! He's not my type at all (if my pfp hasn't made it clear, I'm a Shane person, though I also love Sebastian), BUT...I like to think he means well, and I think it's cute that he's friends with Hayley. :) I get it though!

SiameezyRPGer

Sodbuster
I'm also not interested in Alex as a love interest! He's not my type at all (if my pfp hasn't made it clear, I'm a Shane person, though I also love Sebastian), BUT...I like to think he means well, and I think it's cute that he's friends with Hayley. :) I get it though!
Yeah Shane is also my fave. I've always married him, he's so sweet once you're together.

SiameezyRPGer

Sodbuster
I'm trying not to fawn over him too much in any thread but I was immediately sold to him. :heart: I love how honest he is. :)))) :shane:
My beach farm I recently started I'm planning to for the first time not marry him and finally sell out to Joja. But even then, I refuse to marry Alex lol. I'm thinking maybe I'll go with Sam, he seems nice and he likes games. If not him, possibly Abigail, Emily or Sebastian. Hayley is also too self-absorbed and Elliot seems boring. Idk about Leah, Harvey and Penny.

As far as non dateable NPCs are concerned, I don't really dislike anyone, they're all okay.

Isa730

Rancher
My beach farm I recently started I'm planning to for the first time not marry him and finally sell out to Joja. But even then, I refuse to marry Alex lol. I'm thinking maybe I'll go with Sam, he seems nice and he likes games. If not him, possibly Abigail, Emily or Sebastian. Hayley is also too self-absorbed and Elliot seems boring. Idk about Leah, Harvey and Penny.

As far as non dateable NPCs are concerned, I don't really dislike anyone, they're all okay.
I don't know when I'm gonna start a new farm, since I'm on an almost 1000hr farm right now and it's also my first farm and I STILL have so much to do! But I'm pretty sure I know what I'm gonna do in my next save...I might do the bachelor(ette) cutscenes by dating all of them (telling myself it's not real the whole time while I cry over breaking my boys' hearts </3), then actually marry Sebastian, plus Joja run. Maybe I should make my farm a factory!

I know everyone hates Haley but I don't mind her either! Though I get why people don't like her, she's annoying in the beginning. My issue with her isn't really about her though, I just sorta hate her development. Instead of enjoying the things she enjoys and just growing to accept and love the differences between her and the farmer, she's all like "aw man I should get in the dirt and read a book." I think it's sad!! Nothing wrong with shopping and all that. xD

Isa730

Rancher
I don't like Qi. He has put us into a social experiment and forces us into situations we wouldn't normally be in, for better or worse. Plus blue just looks better on me.
edit: and the guy who monopolizes the crane game.
My dumb ass kept thinking "blue" was a link. :laugh: That's actually a good point though! He has you complete these insane and potentially deadly tasks all for his own amusement...How cruel!

FairyRing

Farmer
My dumb ass kept thinking "blue" was a link. :laugh: That's actually a good point though! He has you complete these insane and potentially deadly tasks all for his own amusement...How cruel!
hahaha it does look like a link!!! total trickery!
He's standing there watching the valley... to what end... :music: because he's a creep:music:
I'm sorry I just couldn't help it.

Last edited:

Elenna101

Farmer
Plus he's the mayor, isn't it supposed to be his responsibility to fix things like the community center? And IIRC there's dialogue indicating that he's taking taxes from at least some of the village businesses, but we never see him doing anything for the village with that money, and instead he's got a giant gold statue of himself.

SiameezyRPGer

Sodbuster
I don't know when I'm gonna start a new farm, since I'm on an almost 1000hr farm right now and it's also my first farm and I STILL have so much to do! But I'm pretty sure I know what I'm gonna do in my next save...I might do the bachelor(ette) cutscenes by dating all of them (telling myself it's not real the whole time while I cry over breaking my boys' hearts </3), then actually marry Sebastian, plus Joja run. Maybe I should make my farm a factory!

I know everyone hates Haley but I don't mind her either! Though I get why people don't like her, she's annoying in the beginning. My issue with her isn't really about her though, I just sorta hate her development. Instead of enjoying the things she enjoys and just growing to accept and love the differences between her and the farmer, she's all like "aw man I should get in the dirt and read a book." I think it's sad!! Nothing wrong with shopping and all that. xD
I'm still playing my main farm too, just switching between them depending on my mood. I might also get to know the others better before I marry one on my Joja path.

nomeii

Greenhorn
I'm curious what you guys have to say about this because I genuinely can't decide. A lot of NPCs are often nice but have annoying things about them! Some...I hesitate to say they have redeeming qualities.

Personally, I'd probably say Pierre or Clint. I also dislike Abigail and Penny, but less so.
alex. it really infuriates me how self centred he seems, and the fact that his grandparents own the house and have a tiny room with one single bed and he has half the house really annoys me. he also comes across as really unaware and just your typical jock.

SiameezyRPGer

Sodbuster
Oooh... love how the bot hid the links in the quote this time so you don't see it when you look at "messages" from the profile. Clever. Just in case someone else hasn't, reported.
I went to their profile already and reported the account rather than individual posts.