Who's a better match for Abi?

LRangerR

Local Legend
Something that Lew said recently, but it made me think...
I know the traditional match for Abi is Seb, but in all reality...

Who is the actual better fit for Abi? Seb or Sam?
Seb has the same aesthetic, but Sam seems to be on a similar emotional level.

Idk, what do you guys think?

FairyRing

Farmer

You make a good point and I like the idea. Seb seems like he just kinda wants to do his own thing. Sam and Abby would balance well. :thumbsup: :abigail::sam:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend

I'd say Krobus, less so as a couple but coudn't you see them together, living like marlon and gil almost?
I think it would be awesome and more dynamic relashionships would be really sick too.

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Yeah good thought! Maybe Seb and Krobus somehow works as I think it
I like it!
I think it would be great, they could be like buddies in the game making industry, having in depth explanations of monsters and crawlers and the mines as well as dwaren and shadow wars which could make their company pop off in and industrial sense but also lead to some relationship crisis' that they would need to sort out.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Honestly I get a vibe that Emily and Abby are birds of a feather. Ok, with the exception that one's pet might eat the other's but these are things that can be settled in the prenup. Both have unusual hair needs, both are obsessed by the Mines and want to explore them. So Abby would be the hired muscle with a Bone Sword received as a gift from the Farmer, and Emily would be the Gemologist, with that task having been handed off from the Farmer to Emily as the Farmer moves on to other things. Both have their own occult beliefs (Spirit board and Crystal Power), and crucially, both are go-getters. No passive Pennys or Sams, or content Leahs and Elliots, or safe Harveys, or bookish Marus.

I may need to write a story for them.

FairyRing

Farmer
Honestly I get a vibe that Emily and Abby are birds of a feather. Ok, with the exception that one's pet might eat the other's but these are things that can be settled in the prenup. Both have unusual hair needs, both are obsessed by the Mines and want to explore them. So Abby would be the hired muscle with a Bone Sword received as a gift from the Farmer, and Emily would be the Gemologist, with that task having been handed off from the Farmer to Emily as the Farmer moves on to other things. Both have their own occult beliefs (Spirit board and Crystal Power), and crucially, both are go-getters. No passive Pennys or Sams, or content Leahs and Elliots, or safe Harveys, or bookish Marus.

I may need to write a story for them.
Another great suggestion! It works! How come I didn't think of that? Because I'm not Lew:proud:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Another great suggestion! It works! How come I didn't think of that? Because I'm not Lew:proud:
Well, I'm kinda cheating here as this is something that's been percolating in the back of my mind for a long while. Emily weirdly doesn't fit anywhere into the current game from my perspective. Dances with Shane. Pined after by Clint. Friends with Sandy she sees once a year. Bleah. All wrong.

She needs a more concrete connection to the Valley than her completely different older sister and a job as a barmaid.

She needs an Abby.

FairyRing

Farmer
Well, I'm kinda cheating here as this is something that's been percolating in the back of my mind for a long while. Emily weirdly doesn't fit anywhere into the current game from my perspective. Dances with Shane. Pined after by Clint. Friends with Sandy she sees once a year. Bleah. All wrong.

She needs a more concrete connection to the Valley than her completely different older sister and a job as a barmaid.

She needs an Abby.
Yeah!!

LRangerR

Local Legend
I also ship Pam/Shane
Or maybe Pam/Lewis

Not on a permanent level, but I can totally see Pam trying to have a fling with either one of them. However, I do see Shane and Pam both finding a connection in being recovering alcoholics, and the struggle that comes along with that. And I also don't think that Pam would care about if she got used by Lewis.

The real question is though: Who to ship with Gus?

I also ship Pam/Shane
Or maybe Pam/Lewis

Not on a permanent level, but I can totally see Pam trying to have a fling with either one of them. However, I do see Shane and Pam both finding a connection in being recovering alcoholics, and the struggle that comes along with that. And I also don't think that Pam would care about if she got used by Lewis.

The real question is though: Who to ship with Gus?
Gus should ship with Marnie.
- They both are business owners.
- Marnie loves his cooking:
- Gus would love to have her fresh eggs and milk.
- They both would end up being good at parenting Jas.
-Gus would treat Jas like a princess

FairyRing

Farmer

She needs an Abby.
I have thought of a few wrenches to throw at this one. 1. Emily. I get the feel that Emily is very comfortable being Emily. She is not by herself, she is with herself. 2. the desert Abby doesn't like the sun, not that she'd have to go to the desert but I think it's a big part of who Emily is, Sandy is her best friend, that's quite a connection to the desert, a place no other villager really goes.
They aren't huge wrenches but after reading M.C.'s Haley/Abby suggestion I had to rethink some things.

I also think Gus and Pam could work.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I have thought of a few wrenches to throw at this one. 1. Emily. I get the feel that Emily is very comfortable being Emily. She is not by herself, she is with herself. 2. the desert Abby doesn't like the sun, not that she'd have to go to the desert but I think it's a big part of who Emily is, Sandy is her best friend, that's quite a connection to the desert, a place no other villager really goes.
They aren't huge wrenches but after reading M.C.'s Haley/Abby suggestion I had to rethink some things.

I also think Gus and Pam could work.
This is a really good point. Maybe Emily needs Emily. And since she has Emily, she has what she needs, what she wants.

This has the feeling of good.

But!

Emily still needs a guide and someone to watch her back during Gem expeditions to The Mines, if not the Desert, so there is still business and even friendship to possibly happen between our Winter-hair-colored friends.