who is your least favorite NPC (Only giftable ones)?

Odin

Staff member
Personally I've never found myself disliking any of the villagers! I guess maybe Gus is my "least favorite" as a character just because he could use more events.

Boo1972

Farmer
George George George
I love George! When you first meet him and he says, “it must annoying to have to meet all these people”, I thought yes, yes it is. Sometimes we just watch tv together.

Pierre drives me bonkers. “I wonder if I could invent more holidays.” Ugh.

I love George! When you first meet him and he says, “it must annoying to have to meet all these people”, I thought yes, yes it is. Sometimes we just watch tv together.

Pierre drives me bonkers. “I wonder if I could invent more holidays.” Ugh.
You cracked me up when you said sometimes you and George just watch t.v. together. Lol
I imagine you sitting there, normal watching t.v.
And theeeeen we pan over to George, he grumbles... but it's a content grumble.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
I definitely don't dislike any of the characters, and any passing grudge I had on them kinda faded away over time, but my least favorite is probably Leah. I just couldn't really connect with her as a character

eliasntr

Farmhand
Definitely Pierre. Almost everybody else changes throughout the game but not him. Pam, Shane and Haley at least redeem themselves later on, but Pierre just stays as that one arrogant and money hungry shopkeeper. He even sometimes refuses to join his own family during some festivals. If it weren't for Abigail and Caroline being wonderful people I might've actually chosen Joja Corp.'s side in the game.

Definitely Pierre. Almost everybody else changes throughout the game but not him. Pam, Shane and Haley at least redeem themselves later on, but Pierre just stays as that one arrogant and money hungry shopkeeper. He even sometimes refuses to join his own family during some festivals. If it weren't for Abigail and Caroline being wonderful people I might've actually chosen Joja Corp.'s side in the game.
I feel I would have considered it. But the community center is way worth it, other than pierre being open every day.