Which way is easier to get the greenhouse: Community Center or Joja Warehouse?

TheXug

Cowpoke
I tried the Community Center, but that felt like it would take a very long time. But, whenever I do the Joja Warehouse, I feel bad that Lewis is losing his old community building.

greyfoggyday

Farmhand
Isn't the method to getting the warehouse just forking over a lot of gold and then paying for all repairs with more gold? Getting the bundles are more than likely cheaper and faster, especially in early game.

__Fishy__

Planter
It depends on how fast you can make money. Including the membership price, to get the Greenhouse the Joja way you'll need 40,000 :g: while going the community center route you would at least have to wait till the fall as well as have goat milk, milk, duck eggs, and both large and small eggs.

Xcandixkitx

Farmhand
I've thought about going the joja route and can't bring myself to do it. Idc how long it takes I will restore that community center. I'm actually surprised you don't lose friendship points for screwing over the community in a way. Weird.

xlovi3lozi3x

Greenhorn
I've tried both ways, I did the community centre playing with my bf which took a long time considering there were 2 of us, and I did the joja method in my own game - I have to say that was a lot quicker, although that may be because I had a lot more knowledge about what I was doing 😂

tommybob

Planter
I did the joja method in my own game - I have to say that was a lot quicker, although that may be because I had a lot more knowledge about what I was doing 😂
I think that's it, if you have a goal set and you know what you want and what you need to do to get there it moves a lot faster.