Where can I turn for game bugs?

Benjua05

Newcomer
I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I noticed that dried starfruit is much more expensive than wine made from starfruit with iridium quality. Maybe it's not just with starfruit. I think this disrupts the game balance.

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I noticed that dried starfruit is much more expensive than wine made from starfruit with iridium quality. Maybe it's not just with starfruit. I think this disrupts the game balance.
Well it does not matter the quality of fruit into the keg they will always produce normal quality wine

Lew Zealand

Helper
Also don't forget that you're putting in 5 Starfruit (or anything else) to dry it. So you gotta multiply that Iridium Starfruit Wine by 5x to get the final price:

Dried froot: 5,650g
Booze froot: 22,500g or 31,500g with Artisan

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Crops don't impact wine at all, also as Lew said you are using 5 starfruit for each dried starfruit so you are making far more if you compare the actual 5 wine vs 1 dried starfruit

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Even without artisan and ageing
ALSO WHY IS THE WIKI NOT UPDATED?
Yep

And the wiki isn't updated because right now the admin doesn't want any of the big pages changed and is reverting many changes because they aren't happening simultaneously on all 12 languages of the wiki which is very hard to do.
So everyone else unfortunately suffers as big changes on those pages can't be changed and some things are almost unknown because of it like pickling mushrooms.

Yep

And the wiki isn't updated because right now the admin doesn't want any of the big pages changed and is reverting many changes because they aren't happening simultaneously on all 12 languages of the wiki which is very hard to do.
So everyone else unfortunately suffers as big changes on those pages can't be changed and some things are almost unknown because of it like pickling mushrooms.
🗯