Interior When you decide to be crazy with your greenhouse [spoiler] 1.5 content related

IntoxicHeart

Planter
For whatever reason, while I was playing in my year 4 game, I decided to be a ‘glutton for punishment’… and this happen:

8C04CE43-A5C6-464E-9E3E-6337596BF041.png

I had managed to get three tiger slime eggs to drop, and I held onto them instead of selling them. Since I’m using my slime hutch as a winery (and have an interior mod to make it appear as such), I decided I want to hatch the tiger slime eggs elsewhere. Then, it came to me… ‘why not make it more challenging and place the incubators in my greenhouse?’.

Three incubators and x-amount of time later, I had three tiger slimes. Well, I’ve never properly raised slimes before, and I thought they could only reproduce in the slime hutch… So, Ja. I have since learned they don’t need to be in the slime hutch to reproduce. XD

Whenever I gather from my greenhouse, it’s a fun adventure … I don’t wear the slime ring when I do.

Edit;; Yes…I have almost ‘died’ too many times that I’ve lost count.

For whatever reason, while I was playing in my year 4 game, I decided to be a ‘glutton for punishment’… and this happen:

View attachment 7842

I had managed to get three tiger slime eggs to drop, and I held onto them instead of selling them. Since I’m using my slime hutch as a winery (and have an interior mod to make it appear as such), I decided I want to hatch the tiger slime eggs elsewhere. Then, it came to me… ‘why not make it more challenging and place the incubators in my greenhouse?’.

Three incubators and x-amount of time later, I had three tiger slimes. Well, I’ve never properly raised slimes before, and I thought they could only reproduce in the slime hutch… So, Ja. I have since learned they don’t need to be in the slime hutch to reproduce. XD

Whenever I gather from my greenhouse, it’s a fun adventure … I don’t wear the slime ring when I do.

That sounds like great fun! Not really, I would never do that. I hope you have fun almost dying for money. (I never take off my slime ring, as I combined it with my luck ring, so this wouldn't be an issue for me. Therefore, I might do this, just for fun.) Thanks for sharing your greenhouse with us!

IntoxicHeart

Planter
That sounds like great fun! Not really, I would never do that. I hope you have fun almost dying for money. (I never take off my slime ring, as I combined it with my luck ring, so this wouldn't be an issue for me. Therefore, I might do this, just for fun.) Thanks for sharing your greenhouse with us!
lol It definitely makes it very challenging to harvest to say the least. Haha. It can be overwhelming and frustrating at times too. I also refuse to kill any of them because the little mochi tiger balls (when I first started playing Stardew, I didn’t know that they were called ‘slimes’, so I referred to them as ‘mochi balls’ since for some reason they reminded me of mochi) are so cute and my favourite looking ones. XD

As for the slime ring … I always forget to put it on, plus, it eliminates the challenge. I think though, I will place the slime ring in one of the chests in there, so that it’s there for times I’m not wanting a challenge. ^^;;

Ellajoy

Rancher

View attachment 7842

Cool idea!
Also I wouldn't wear the slime ring either. That's what makes it FUN!

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Cool idea!
Also I wouldn't wear the slime ring either. That's what makes it FUN!
It most certainly does! My partner always wants to watch when I go in to harvest from my greenhouse. He finds it entertaining, especially because I end up talking to the mochi tiger balls, and sometimes end up cursing them, as though they can actually hear me XD. My partner actually roots and cheers for those buggers to ‘kill me’. Haha. I feel the love right there.

I really wish there was a way to get mods on my switch or upload my progress to a PC :( I could do so much with my farm. Your geeenhouse is splendid. I am jelly
I know the feels. I first started playing SV on my Xbox. Then, after 1.5 was released on consoles, I eventually got a Switch and bought SV for that. It wasn’t until the summer of last year was I able to start play on PC, because my laptop was fixed (luckily, even though I have a potato of a laptop, it’s still able to run SV).

Thank you for the compliment. That interior mod is one of my favourite interior mods. If/when you’re able to get the pc version I’ll let you know the name of the mod (… or do you already have it on pc now?). Also, even unmodded, there are still ways you can decorate to make your greenhouse look lovely. ^^ Just play around with decos (you can use furniture items outside and so can place some inside of your greenhouse).