When Will I See Joja Again?

Okay, a game without an antagonist is cool. But I'd like to know what Joja's up to now that we reached 1.5. I'm not asking for us to run through a warehouse with an SMG in hand, hunting executives and learning that they are in fact evil Crab People. (Look like Crab, Talk like people...)

And if they came to Stardew Valley to mine its beautiful natural resources, including the unique and rare and powerful Iridium, surely a huge corporation won't be put off by the loss of one little JojaMart. Why, I reckon they own that Movie Theatre, partly due to it selling Jumbo Joja Cola and Joja Corn, partly due to them being able to build it. It looks the same when Joja builds it or Junimo build it. One little farm won't bring them down.

I would quite like to see an expansion where once again we have to deal with JojaCorp - or side with them. We could get to see that they own more than Marts - maybe they own travel companies and hotels as well? And I bet they're polluting all over the place. We could side with them regardless of our choice in the valley. Whether Concerned Ape wants to make them even more evil, that's on him.