Solved When will GOG get 1.5 update please

Happy Gamer

Greenhorn
Hi dose anyone known when GOG will get the 1.5 update just uve got SDV on GOG and no Steam I dont want to have buy twice just I known with My Time in Portia this was few months delay is this going to be the same I known Concern Apes usally great at keep thing upto date :)

ascii7

Sodbuster
Are you on Windows or Mac? It is available now. I downloaded the macOS version from GOG earlier this afternoon. You may have to go to the game's entry in GOG Galaxy and select the "slider" menu at the top of the window. Then you can select "Check for updates".

Happy Gamer

Greenhorn
I was trying the offline downloader and it hasnt been updated im on windows sorry yet ill try galaxy thanks for letting me known

Happy Gamer

Greenhorn
Hi yeah it not on Galaxy ethier so Mac must have the update first lol THere a first time that windows hasnt had the update first mind you there diffrent time zones so who knowns. lol

Odin

Staff member
You definitely don't need to purchase again, sometimes thing can just take a bit! I can't imagine there would be a significant delay. I know in the past GOG has been a few hours behind Steam for updates. Unfortunately you may just need to wait until later today or tomorrow.

Ereo

Helper
For me, it's works via the GOG launcher, but not via the download files. I hope they update it soon, I hate that launcher!

Edit: The installation files are now available for download as well. Check again, @Happy Gamer

Last edited:

ascii7

Sodbuster
For me, it's works via the GOG launcher, but not via the download files. I hope they update it soon, I hate that launcher!

Edit: The installation files are now available for download as well. Check again, @Happy Gamer
Don't know what OS you're running, but on macOS, GOG Galaxy installs the game right into my regular "Applications" folder. I usually skip launching Galaxy and just launch the Galaxy-installed version of SDV directly from the Finder.

ascii7

Sodbuster
There have been a number of hot fix updates coming in overnight and today on both my Steam and GOG Galaxy installs. It's probably worth trying relaunching Steam and/or GOG Galaxy to get the latest. One might be a fix for whatever is causing problems.

Note: Steam seems to update promptly upon launch. Galaxy might take a bit longer, but I've just gone to the SDV page on Galaxy and use the "Check for Updates" feature under the slider menu.