Issue When loading into my save it just sends me back to the white loading screen, please help

KR1IMX

Newcomer
When i go to open any save it just ends up going back to the white loading screen, i do use mods so i was wondering if a mod was doing this so i deleted all of them, tried again but the same thing still happened, i also did something with the files, not sure how to explain what i did so heres the guide that i followed

that didn't work though and i'm not sure what else to do, please help me
here is what it also says on SMAPI

Hi, thanks for the log.
The error is due to you missing the "Random NPC" mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4911?tab=description
It's saved custom NPCs with the "RNPC" prefix into your saves.

The mod's a bit old; so it's probably better you don't have them.
But, your old saves still have their data and will need the mod, or the saves cleared of those NPCs.

You should also re-add "Error Handler" to help fix some of these issues. It may help remove the modded NPCs; it's hit or miss with SMAPI. But, worth having around.

Code:
02:02:58    ERROR    game    Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: The content file was not found.
 ---> FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\RNPC7_Oswaldo.xnb'.
File name: 'D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\RNPC7_Oswaldo.xnb'
   at System.IO.FileStream.ValidateFileHandle(SafeFileHandle fileHandle)
   at System.IO.FileStream.CreateFileOpenHandle(FileMode mode, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor_PatchedBy<Platonymous.PyTK>(FileStream this, String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.PlatformOpenStream(String safeName) in stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\TitleContainer.Desktop.cs:line 29

KR1IMX

Newcomer
Hi, thank you for replying but it still isn't working

I added the 'Random NPC' mod but then it said:
- Random NPCs because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\Market Day\RandomNPC, Mods\RandomNPC.

I did what it said to do but it still just sends me back to the white loading screen

First go re-download the "Error Handler" mod from SMAPI.
Redownload SMAPI: https://smapi.io/

Extract it; then go into the SMAPI 3.18.2 installer/internal/windows/ folder, and extract the 'install.dat' file.
Go into the extracted folder, and copy "ErrorHandler" back over into your mods.
----
Second, you installed 2 RNPC mods that weren't there before. One from MarketDay; which has its own copy of the mod; and then the actual, RandomNPC mod that I linked you.

You only need one copy; hence the error you're seeing.
Remove the "Mods\RandomNPC" one, and post a new log.
---
Lastly, I'm seeing you installed a lot more mods in the days between the logs.
An extra:
15 mods
53 content packs

You should hold off until you fix the issue at hand.

KR1IMX

Newcomer
Thank you so much, my saves are loading again now, i also apologize for not following your instructions better before, thank you so much again