What's your favourite farm layout?

Belethine

Greenhorn
The forest farm is my favourite, since I love to have plenty of trees and see a lot of green. Besides, I really enjoy chopping wood in this game. It's also very easy to get a lot of hardwood from the start, which I find very useful. I think it's also very well-balanced between having a special feature with space for trees and woods and enough room for farming and animals.

Journi

Planter
Before the recent update it was the forest layout, but no it has to be the four corners. :D
Definitely more organized.:D

tommybob

Planter
Before the recent update it was the forest layout, but no it has to be the four corners. :D
Definitely more organized.:D
I still need to try four corners. I am a year into a Wilderness farm project at the minute. I think Four Corners will come after.

Hilltop Farm, it reminds me of home...also it showed for some interesting customization for a layout where I had to design the farm around the cliffs.

Jokeson

Greenhorn
if I had to choose it'd probably be hilltop. there's not as much space as on other farms but it looks really nice!
Y'know, I think the hilltop DOES look the nicest out of all of them, but I can't decide which one is the ultimate best.