What's the best way to get Qi coins in 1.4?

xSimons

Newcomer
I know in older versions there used to be some sort of pattern, in which you could knew when you were going to win, and thus you could make big bets and get profit from them. I've tried that pattern, but apparently it doesn't works anymore. What's the best way to obtain the chips now? I want them for the Alien Rarecrow, it's the only one i'm missing to complete the collection.

Grantus

Newcomer
The odds are in your favour so if you just bet on the slots you will come out on top, the tricky thing is getting a big enough bank roll up first before you can start betting max which makes things go much faster.

wxlfsangel

Greenhorn
I've actually managed to get around 560,000 Qi coins by going to calico desert on one of the best luck days, had a lucky lunch as well i think, and just bought 2000 Qi coins, and just bet 100 on the slots. I got something like two stardrop jackpots, quite an easy way to get Farm totems.

__Fishy__

Planter
I just played Calico Jack and slowly built up to the high roller table but I know that Slots are affected by luck so I'd go on the best luck day, have the lucky charm, and bring a lucky lunch. That should give you the highest chances of winning

kdiz182

Newcomer
20200428_155716.jpg

Just buy 1000 Qi coins then always bet on 100 until you hit the jackpot.I did this twice.On my mobile and Switch savefile and it works.

Grimzy

Planter
I agree. I went in on a lucky day and bought like 4k in coins .... I got the three purple stars and I didn't know what the heck to buy with all that money lmao. I now have 247 Home teleports, like 800 Wooden fence posts, four alien scarecrows and a bunch of paintings ._.