What's everyone been up to?

Mishall

Greenhorn
I've obviously been away for... Well, we'll just say a while. I've mainly been busying myself with more schoolwork than anyone really should. Perks(?) of being homeschooled, I suppose. I recently started playing breath of the wild again, and that's pretty fun. I haven't played Stardew Valley in a while, though. I know, the sacrilege. Maybe when I have a little more time. I've also been going to the gym a lot more, which is very enjoyable. I've also been listening to a lot of books. I just finished the last book of Brandon Sanderson's Wax and Wayne series. I highly, highly, recommend reading it, and the first series. (Mistborn) Anyone else been up to anything interesting?
It's great that you've been enjoying playing Breath of the Wild and going to the gym more often. As for Stardew Valley, sometimes we all need a break from certain games, but perhaps you'll find time for it again in the future. Listening to books is a wonderful way to engage with stories, and I'm glad you enjoyed Brandon Sanderson's Wax and Wayne series. It's always nice to come across a captivating recommendation like that. As for what others have been up to, well, that would depend on the individuals you're asking. It's always interesting to hear about different people's experiences and hobbies.