What's everyone been up to?

I've obviously been away for... Well, we'll just say a while. I've mainly been busying myself with more schoolwork than anyone really should. Perks(?) of being homeschooled, I suppose. I recently started playing breath of the wild again, and that's pretty fun. I haven't played Stardew Valley in a while, though. I know, the sacrilege. Maybe when I have a little more time. I've also been going to the gym a lot more, which is very enjoyable. I've also been listening to a lot of books. I just finished the last book of Brandon Sanderson's Wax and Wayne series. I highly, highly, recommend reading it, and the first series. (Mistborn) Anyone else been up to anything interesting?

It's good to have you back, WhiteEagle12! I might have only been lurking on the forum when you were posting, but I've always appreciated your posts.
Lurking is how I started, so it's obviously not a bad way to start 😉 It took me quite a while to work up the courage to even make an account. Obviously, it didn't take much courage to post after that moment of friction, though. I'm just glad to be back, honestly.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I'm We're all glad to have you back, my friend! And to hear that the surfeit of schoolwork hasn't sapped your spirits. Truth be told I haven't played SDV in a while either as I've been trying new things, but I'm working up to a new farm start now that mobile finally got v1.5!

I got my start lurking, too but all those people I lurked are loooong gone. So I lurk you all now!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I've obviously been away for... Well, we'll just say a while. I've mainly been busying myself with more schoolwork than anyone really should. Perks(?) of being homeschooled, I suppose. I recently started playing breath of the wild again, and that's pretty fun. I haven't played Stardew Valley in a while, though. I know, the sacrilege. Maybe when I have a little more time. I've also been going to the gym a lot more, which is very enjoyable. I've also been listening to a lot of books. I just finished the last book of Brandon Sanderson's Wax and Wayne series. I highly, highly, recommend reading it, and the first series. (Mistborn) Anyone else been up to anything interesting?
I have also been busying myself with too much coursework and finished the last Wax and Wayne about a couple months ago, amazing book and really one of my favourite, felt more like a Stormlight archive book than a Mistborn book tbh. Ending was sad but great.

I haven’t been playing much stardew but enough and also been getting into terraria with a good friend who plays with me.

Odin

Staff member
I haven't been quite as active on the forums as I'd like the last few months, but I did recently read the book Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, which I really liked!

I have also been busying myself with too much coursework and finished the last Wax and Wayne about a couple months ago, amazing book and really one of my favourite, felt more like a Stormlight archive book than a Mistborn book tbh. Ending was sad but great.

I haven’t been playing much stardew but enough and also been getting into terraria with a good friend who plays with me.
Wax and Wayne was an awesome series! I thought the ending was pretty sad too, but it was about as fitting as it could be.

We brought home a new kitten shortly before Christmas. She was a stray from a litter a couple friends rescued, and she is SO sweet. It took a little while for her to become properly socialized and comfortable with her new home, and now she loves it. Her name is Steven "Stevie" Nyx.
View attachment 15408
Nice! I love cats! Unfortunately for me though, I'm allergic to them. :cry: I hope you have fun with Stevie!

I haven't been quite as active on the forums as I'd like the last few months, but I did recently read the book Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, which I really liked!
Same here... Schoolwork's been giving me a rough time of it. What was the book about?