What was your "that did not just happen" moment in your (Stardew Valley) Relationship?

Miss Berry

Farmhand
I married Leah in Spring and our marriage was perfect for a while, then one day she’s blocking the front door. This was the third or fourth time this had happened and before I would just go do something else until she moved, but this time was during the Night Market and I really needed to empty my backpack before it started. So I kept pushing until I phased through her and I thought that would be that. Then I talked to her a minute later and she said, “Don’t you have anything to do today?”
EXCUSE ME?
I do everything on this farm, and she doesn’t have very many chores because I already have auto-feeders and sprinklers. And if she’s mad at me for pushing her it’s because she was BLOCKING. THE. DOOR. I was shocked because she had never said anything like that.
Then the next morning she’s acting weird, saying, “The view from this window is beautiful,” when she’s nowhere near a window. So I give her one of her favorite treats, and as soon as she takes it, what does she do?
She walks over to BLOCK THE DOOR AGAIN.
And there’s no furniture near it for her to admire or anything!!
She walked away several seconds later. It’s like she only stood there long enough to make a point.
I am still blown away by the audacity. XD

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I married Leah in Spring and our marriage was perfect for a while, then one day she’s blocking the front door. This was the third or fourth time this had happened and before I would just go do something else until she moved, but this time was during the Night Market and I really needed to empty my backpack before it started. So I kept pushing until I phased through her and I thought that would be that. Then I talked to her a minute later and she said, “Don’t you have anything to do today?”
EXCUSE ME?
I do everything on this farm, and she doesn’t have very many chores because I already have auto-feeders and sprinklers. And if she’s mad at me for pushing her it’s because she was BLOCKING. THE. DOOR. I was shocked because she had never said anything like that.
Then the next morning she’s acting weird, saying, “The view from this window is beautiful,” when she’s nowhere near a window. So I give her one of her favorite treats, and as soon as she takes it, what does she do?
She walked away several seconds later. It’s like she only stood there long enough to make a point.
Definitely time to swap her out for Krobus.

chaskuchar

Sodbuster
am not even close to marriage. yesterday i was so trying to figurw3e out fishing that i missed the spring dance. and emily danced with me last year.

Sockpuppet

Sodbuster
As a rule I always have Krobus as a roommate, except for one playthrough where I married Emily for the outfit she gifts you to complete a hat collection checklist. On all my games I plant a row of Oak trees with tappers along the pathway at the bus stop for the resin to craft Kegs and I have never had an issue with Pam walking to and from the bus. then after a week or two of being married I get up to find Emily has gone to town and on the way she destroyed all the trees and tappers - Instant divorce and the M.G.T.O.W. lifestyle for me :proud::proud::proud:

Starbean

Cowpoke
EXCUSE ME?
I had a wild belly laugh at this! hahahahaha

Starbean

Cowpoke
So, in one of my saves I married Lance from SVE and the morning after we got married I went outside to find him standing on the porch in his boxer shorts, snoring. SNORING.

I was so flabbergasted that I forgot to take a screenshot! And it never happened again.

Oh, yeah, and it was the middle of winter and it was snowing!

Lenora Rose

Farmer
So, in one of my saves I married Lance from SVE and the morning after we got married I went outside to find him standing on the porch in his boxer shorts, snoring. SNORING.

I was so flabbergasted that I forgot to take a screenshot! And it never happened again.

Oh, yeah, and it was the middle of winter and it was snowing!
I had something just like that happen with Abigail, and I thought I did with Seb but don't remember.

Miss Berry

Farmhand
As a rule I always have Krobus as a roommate, except for one playthrough where I married Emily for the outfit she gifts you to complete a hat collection checklist. On all my games I plant a row of Oak trees with tappers along the pathway at the bus stop for the resin to craft Kegs and I have never had an issue with Pam walking to and from the bus. then after a week or two of being married I get up to find Emily has gone to town and on the way she destroyed all the trees and tappers - Instant divorce and the M.G.T.O.W. lifestyle for me :proud::proud::proud:
Considering it’s Emily, you would have thought she liked the trees O.o Guess not 😂

GDawney

Sodbuster
when i decided to marry sebby in one of my runs, he so freaking rude and always telling me to clean the house like dude- IM the one who is doing all of the work in the farm, how about YOU do it.
Oh I love Sebby! He's my second husband and he's been a great step-dad to my kids