What QOL update would you like to see?

Farrow

Sodbuster
For me it's simple.... I want flower meads! It would be so nice to be able to increase the sell price of mead. I say this because it is very annoying to make profit on mead rather than just flower honey. I found this out during my botanist playthrough.

Sinmenon

Planter
On the top of my head:
  • I've been making mead on my current new farm and I agree with you. It makes no sense to have nice flowers if any wild honey result in the the same mead
  • Some improvement for Junimos would be nice too
  • An auto-grabber that works on truffles too, but maybe it is a way to balance out the profit
  • please please please make the NPCs stop destroying chests and other player-placed objects
  • Please fix the thingie that when an event starts at the beach or some other areas your horse gets stuck
  • speaking of "stuck", please make so that you can't remove a rug without removing the things on top of it. It is annoying to remove a rug due to misclick and having to place it again
  • I'd love to be able to carry chests. Maybe have the player drop it the moment you change the slot to make it more realistic and don't abuse an "almost-infinite-inventory" shenanigan
  • I know that there is a profession that makes sheep a little more worthwhile, but maybe some reworking on both sheep and goat could be nice

Make breeding slimes EVEN more interesting / lucrative could be cool.

Maybe a 1% chance a bred slime could be a Special Slime (with the possibility to drop rare loots like the Mines Special Slime) and a 1% chance a bred slime could be a Big Slime.
The buffs Eric gave to slime breeding prior was nice, but this could make it more interesting and fun.

There were a few multiplayer related crashes on the Switch that could be fixed, but those are very minor edge cases, so I'm not that concerned about those.

Another thing was that a multiplayer's spouse would decrease your own hearts with that NPC even at max heart, that could be unexpected and confusing.

The rug thing aforementioned is a huge QOL too.

I don't know if an insta-buy 999 items option is too OP, but it would certainly save me time while buying Hay from Marnie :D

Pangaearocks

Planter
Some of the things mentioned above aren't really "quality of life", but that's okay I guess. One small thing I'd like to see, QoL if you will, is to be able to bulk buy more effectively from the Desert Trader. Seems like for all other merchants, you can hold Ctrl + Shift and right-click to pretty quickly buy for example a full stack of 999 items. But for some reason this does not work with the Desert Trader. We can add 25 per click by holding down Ctrl + Shift, but try to hold down right-click while also holding those two buttons, and only one item is added. For others it's 25, which quickly results in a full stack in probably just a few seconds. So that is a QoL improvement I'd love to see as part of a 1.6 patch.

Farrow

Sodbuster
Some of the things mentioned above aren't really "quality of life", but that's okay I guess. One small thing I'd like to see, QoL if you will, is to be able to bulk buy more effectively from the Desert Trader. Seems like for all other merchants, you can hold Ctrl + Shift and right-click to pretty quickly buy for example a full stack of 999 items. But for some reason this does not work with the Desert Trader. We can add 25 per click by holding down Ctrl + Shift, but try to hold down right-click while also holding those two buttons, and only one item is added. For others it's 25, which quickly results in a full stack in probably just a few seconds. So that is a QoL improvement I'd love to see as part of a 1.6 patch.
In response to that as a console player... add mass buying for console too that's all.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
My main one is buying stacks at a time from shopkeepers like on mobile as well as save states.

mad someone who needs to buy about 500+ inventories worth of items with each one taking 3 minutes not including travel times and storage that’s a lot of my life being wasted.

Save states are save states.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I click pretty fast (20 cps) and so it isn’t that bad, I’m not buying that that many staircases either.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Make breeding slimes EVEN more interesting / lucrative could be cool.

Maybe a 1% chance a bred slime could be a Special Slime (with the possibility to drop rare loots like the Mines Special Slime) and a 1% chance a bred slime could be a Big Slime.
The buffs Eric gave to slime breeding prior was nice, but this could make it more interesting and fun.

There were a few multiplayer related crashes on the Switch that could be fixed, but those are very minor edge cases, so I'm not that concerned about those.

Another thing was that a multiplayer's spouse would decrease your own hearts with that NPC even at max heart, that could be unexpected and confusing.

The rug thing aforementioned is a huge QOL too.

I don't know if an insta-buy 999 items option is too OP, but it would certainly save me time while buying Hay from Marnie :D
I need to buy 300+ inventories of hay as well as 100 of flamingoes and 30 of gold ore just to start…

Hell exists and it is my challenges.

Lenora Rose

Farmer
I want to be able to do something with clothing I don't like and never wear (eg, stuff I got when experimenting with the sewing machine that turned into something disappointing). Sell hats to mousie or shirts to Sandy. Or gift clothing items. I know I can stick them all in a dresser and forget them (I assume dressers have no limits?) bit some things it's embarrassing to find in the back of your dresser and easier to do the in-game equivalent of sending to Goodwill.

Or maybe there can be a clothing swap equivalent, where you drop off 3 shirts and a pair of pants and go home with three different shirts and a hat. I could see Sandy and Emily doing one as a once a year or once a season activity.

It doesn't have to make a profit, it can be more like selling weapons back to Marlon, in fact, where it's at a definite loss compared to the materials.