What plants are Green Herbs in the original resident evil 4, and hope to add it in game

Godkin

Planter
What plants were Green Herbs based on in the original Resident Evil 4, and hopes to add sacred plants or genetic modifications like these in the game's latest update

Basically, it is not known what plants or objects in Resident Evil inspired Capcom. So, is it true that both the Green Herb and the Red Herb are the result of genetics developed by Umbrella?

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Last edited:

Bawby

Planter
The herbs are described as being from the Arklay Mountains. Considering the herbs are found all around the world, it's a safe bet that where Umbrella goes, the herbs go.
Curious though that the herbs were never given actual names...green/blue/red/yellow/sometimes purple herb...
"Gonna take a break from carving the orange squash for Halloween and open a bag of brown tuber chips."

Godkin

Planter
The herbs are described as being from the Arklay Mountains. Considering the herbs are found all around the world, it's a safe bet that where Umbrella goes, the herbs go.
Curious though that the herbs were never given actual names...green/blue/red/yellow/sometimes purple herb...
"Gonna take a break from carving the orange squash for Halloween and open a bag of brown tuber chips."
Arklay Mountains, yes. For me, this herb has its own icon. I thought it would be a great idea to include it in a game with a role similar to food. The manufacturing process requires extra effort, although for those who are used to it, this is not a problem.

As social beings, of course we sometimes need the help of others. However, while we are still able to solve it ourselves, why not do it?

Bawby

Planter
Arklay Mountains, yes. For me, this herb has its own icon. I thought it would be a great idea to include it in a game with a role similar to food. The manufacturing process requires extra effort, although for those who are used to it, this is not a problem.

As social beings, of course we sometimes need the help of others. However, while we are still able to solve it ourselves, why not do it?
Well, RE6 came kinda close. Pack the herbs into little pills and store 'em into a little dispenser for later use...

LeaMoen

Greenhorn

Ok, thanks for the info.Any Commerce fellow hunting for a Geography essay I stumbled upon this website.They offer a variety of free essay samples, including ones on sensitive topics. click for more incredibly assisting me to complete my essay well before the deadline. If you're ever in need of essay inspiration or references, this website is a valuable resource.
Ok, thanks for the info.

Last edited: