What kind of music do you like?

Duckhead

Cowpoke
I don't know about you guys but im obsessed with music, and im always looking for more, but lately I've found it challenging to find new music that peaks my interest. I mostly listen to Tyler the creator, (im a little obsessed:sweat:) and I wanna hear what you guys like so I can maybe find a new artist to enjoy. thx! btw im 14 idk why I feel the need to say that but I do

Last edited:

Flutterdoc

Sodbuster
I don't know about you guys but im obsessed with music, and im always looking for more, but lately I've found it challenging to find new music that peaks my interest. I mostly listen to Tyler the creator, (im a little obsessed:sweat:) and I wanna hear what you guys like so I can maybe find a new artist to enjoy. thx! btw im 14 idk why I feel the need to say that but I do
yo I love Jimmy Eat World, Boywithuke, Paramore, Taylor Swift, Billy Joel, Elton John, Green Day, Eminem and a lot more lol.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I'm not a huge music person actually, though I do enjoy having it off to the side or in the background, I don't really have any favoured artists, I'll listen to almost everything from the 70s-90s and selections of classical and some modern music

I actually really enjoy some game music, factory town and stardew have really relaxing background tracks that I can listen to for ages