Which one is better?

• Krobus

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Comm

Tiller
Personally, I love dwarf and Leo. They both seem like sweet characters. I also love krobus. Not sure if that counts since he can be your roommate though.Who do you like more Krobus or dwarf?

Lew Zealand

Helper
The Henchman.

I have professed my love before. It all boils down to huggability.

Honorable mention goes to Gil for his credible impression of Dark Matter wherein he is only visible through gravitational interactions with his outwardly nonmotile rocking chair. I also envy how his stoic steadfastness has been incorporated as a load-bearing element of the Adventurer’s Guild.

Comm

Tiller
The Henchman.

I have professed my love before. It all boils down to huggability.

Honorable mention goes to Gil for his credible impression of Dark Matter wherein he is only visible through gravitational interactions with his outwardly nonmotile rocking chair. I also envy how his stoic steadfastness has been incorporated as a load-bearing element of the Adventurer’s Guild.
Henchman is very huggable. Wish they came back after giving them the void mayo though.

Hill Myna

Farmer
I love the Travelling Cart's pig, the Desert Trader's camel, and the Island Trader because they are fun and can make cute noises!

But for a NPC that you can actually talk to, I'd have to go with Gus. He shares his cooking recipes with me (most importantly Triple Shot Espresso). I think that's sweet!

SiameezyRPGer

Sodbuster
Honestly, never really thought about it and I have yet to get close and really pay attention to many characters outside of my go-to spouse, but I think I like Robin. She's just a funny good character, mainly when you move to town and she's joking about stuff with the mayor.

Comm

Tiller
This is why my first trip to the desert always includes popping into Skull Caverns (even just resetting floor 1 repeatedly if I'm not prepared) and breaking some rocks for omni geodes for the desert warp totem trade.
I Should do that often. Or else The Pam might be the cause of my death.

FairyRing

Farmer
Honestly, never really thought about it and I have yet to get close and really pay attention to many characters outside of my go-to spouse, but I think I like Robin. She's just a funny good character, mainly when you move to town and she's joking about stuff with the mayor.
she does this throughout, it's great, she's feisty.