What is your favorite clothing item?

Lew Zealand

Helper
This is a very hard question as I change outfits more frequently nowadays, but I believe the Cat Ears are my favorite item. I switch between tops and pants/skirts on occasion but the Cat Ears stay.

Honorable mention to the Sparkle Shirt (Omni Shirt) and the Dark Highlight Shirt in my current avatar pic.

There are loads of other fun clothing items, I'm looking forward to everyone else's!

I've never actually made / bought any clothing yet, and wasn't very much into hats either until I found the tiger slime ears hat. It's just too cute for words.

I want one in real life.
I haven't really made or bought any clothes either, and I kinda switched between hats for a while too. I'm currently wearing the Golden Helmet, which I really like. I should probably find some clothes that really speak to me at some point though... I guess I'll return to this thread when I do!

haywud

Sodbuster
Admittedly I really don't bother much with my character's appearance, the one I'm working on now I just went with a random look on creation, though I do have a habit of wearing the straw hat simply because it's one of the first clothing items that I get and I feel that it works pretty well for a farmer look.

Lew Zealand

Helper
That's a good question! :laugh: I don't really have one right now, but the Prismatic Genie Pants looks really cool, hoping to try more clothing options out soon though so this might change.
I used Genie Pants (non-Prismatic) for about a year. IMO they're really not good.

Why did I use them for a year then?

There are mysteries in life that, when spoilt by being laid bare in the cruel light of day, fail to provide a fulfilling conclusion thus ruining the experience for all. This is such a time.

Also I don't like any of the pants choices and at least the Genie Pants were different.

For me there are two sets which I think are the best in the game:
The Dino set. Because it's awesome and hilarious. Unfortunately I've never found a shirt I like to go with the pants and the hat, and the best boots kinda clash with its color scheme.
The Prismatic set. Because nothing says "I made it to the endgame" like tossing away hundreds of Omnigeodes and a dozen or two Prismatic Shards, and it's fun to be opulent. Plus if there's one set that is going to make someone checking out your farm say "woah what's with that", it's your character continually shifting colors. Sure it's a bit of an obvious choice, and it's so "loud" it can at times be a bit obnoxious, but I love it anyway.

That said then, if I have to pick a single clothing item, it's the Prismatic Cowboy hat. Because it is a piece of that set, and looks good (and very ironic) on your horse, not to mention making it significantly harder to lose your horse. And if there's one thing which can say "I really have more wealth than I know what to do with" more than hundreds of Omnigeodes and a dozen or two Prismatic Shards spent on your wardrobe, it's hundreds of Omnigeodes spent on the wardrobe of your horse!

I already said the mouse shirt is my favorite, and it's partly because you make it with cheese, which is hilarious.
Similarly, I really love the star shirt. It's just a black tee with a big star, made with the pink star shard mineral, and you can dye the star. What makes me love it is the description: it's supposed to glow in the dark but it doesn't. The disappointment is already built in! Hahaha!

Hazy

Farmhand
Some clothing items I really like are:

Goodnight Moon Shirt
Bandana Shirt

I also like my characters wearing a simple pair of blue pants or the long skirts.