what is the weather in your place?

In my city we have heat wave and I ask you cuz I wanna know if there is a place with normal weather (in my city there are 38°C and this is strange)

Chililover

Planter
It's 77 Fahrenheit/ 25 Celsius. It's raining and perfect weather to stay in and play sdv. Otherwise horrible weather lol!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
stay safe while you're in the heat wave!

It's been very rainy here lately, we had a very loud storm last night (though not that much thunder). according to google it's 75f/24c so it's a little cooler at the end of august

Rotan

Sodbuster
Lots of rain here in Canada, Ontario. Cold mornings at about 15 degrees Celsius, and days upto about 27ish degrees Celsius

Chililover

Planter
everything i have all the weather
meanwhile where jrdugal lives:
Weatherman: thanks for tuning in folks today we have no weather to report!
Ceo: what?
Weatherman : you heard me there's not a... Sky? I'm the sky?... Wait THIS just in hailstones the size of lArGe prices of IcE??!? No wait meatballs??!?, A TORNADO of PaPeRcLips???!? Every run for your life???!?
commercial break, ComErcial bRrEak!!!?!!

Anhaga

Rancher
We had a pretty nice, mild day today (about 80F/26C), but we're about to go back into what's nasty heat for the Pacific Northwest US--90F/32C+ for a few days running. Any time it gets over that heat, it's weird and very very cruddy. Most of us don't have air conditioning because you honestly don't need it except for a week or two every year.

We had a pretty nice, mild day today (about 80F/26C), but we're about to go back into what's nasty heat for the Pacific Northwest US--90F/32C+ for a few days running. Any time it gets over that heat, it's weird and very very cruddy. Most of us don't have air conditioning because you honestly don't need it except for a week or two every year.
I am in the middle east.

Today the weather is the worst! 40 degrees and in my school none of the air conditions work. No wonder they sain the weather will be too hot! This is like Hotland

Tom

Farmer
I went shopping Saturday afternoon for fun and the radio told me it was 115F/46C. Hmm.