What do you store in your casks?

LoveElliotsHair

Sodbuster
It takes me half a day, but I love seeing the entire basement full of iridium starfruit wine. I haven't enchanted my hoe yet, but using the iridium hoe to empty/remove the casks is a big time-saver. Once the timing worked out so I managed to harvest the quarry full of diamond crystallariums the same day.
View attachment 6119
Like a boss! Well done...that's a brilliant strategy.

Reactions: Maw

Polaris

Sodbuster
Ancient Fruit Wine and Goat Cheese right now. I find the faster process time a bit more satisfying on the goat cheese but it's definitely more money with the ancient fruit wine. But I'm not finding much to spend money on anymore so I care less about it than I used to. Thinking of starting a new file for grins.

Maw

Farmhand
Ancient Fruit Wine and Goat Cheese right now. I find the faster process time a bit more satisfying on the goat cheese but it's definitely more money with the ancient fruit wine. But I'm not finding much to spend money on anymore so I care less about it than I used to. Thinking of starting a new file for grins.
Definitely start new files. Do ALL the farms. Set whatever unique goals make it fun for you.

cheese. and a ton of it. gold cheese takes a week to age to iridium, and it sells for good money.
it ain't the most profitable, but i am not patient enough to age 97 AF wines. for two seasons.
also my main farmer (aka the only one with a basement) is lactose intolerant so it's kinda ironic he makes so much cheese :grin: