What do the cabin upgrades look like (interior)?

Isa730

Rancher
Ok! Actual question now: What do the cabins look like inside when you upgrade them? I want to make an achievement room on my farm similar to the museum with other cool statues and stuff I've found, but I was hoping the interior might look more like a shed and less like the player house. Sure, I could use a shed, but they look kinda boring on the outside in comparison. :whistle:

I checked the SDV Wiki and could only see the exterior changes. The stone one is so pretty!

Anyways, whether you have a link to the info or images, I'd really appreciate it!

Isa730

Rancher
Sorry, I might be illiterate! I just checked the Wiki again and saw the part that says EXACTLY, "The interior of a cabin is identical to that of the main Farmhouse."

Thank you!

Isa730

Rancher
My lord, the crystalariums. I have a small section like that in one of my sheds and now I'm thinking I should probably expand it. :laugh:

Thanks though! I'm thinking I probably won't upgrade it just because having a kitchen seems kinda random. Oh well!

My lord, the crystalariums. I have a small section like that in one of my sheds and now I'm thinking I should probably expand it. :laugh:

Thanks though! I'm thinking I probably won't upgrade it just because having a kitchen seems kinda random. Oh well!
You will need to upgrade if you intend to marry, and the kitchen is useful in cooking stat food like Pepper Poppers for the speed bonus.

Crystallariums are something of a hot topic, some people swear by them, others swear at them. My cellar is generally filled with 120 casks to age my Ancient Fruit Wine. Which is why I also have 30 Ancient Fruit in my greenhouse, even though it is my least profitable crop. Both because the hops and trees don't permit me to walk through them so I have to use something for infill, and because I have exactly 30 spaces anyway, so I might as well use the cellar for its intended purpose to get an extra hundred thousand gold or so a season by aging my ancient fruit wine. Either I age it up to Iridum and swap them out every other month, or I just settle for gold quality and cycle them weekly after a season's aging. Either way, you get the same profit margin increase.