What colors do you associate [blank] townsperson? (Any)

NoirNeverSore

Sodbuster
Imma leave it to y'all, just making discussions for FUN . Out of boredom, also if anyone has any tips for year two (the year I'm in on my third run aka the best run-

Screenshot_20230621-165453.png

third times the charm

Godkin

Planter
The best advice I can give is to keep on to the Summer Pages on the wiki: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Summer and check any time you want to know who's birthday or what fish you can catch.
Don't forget to use Gold Quality Cauliflower in the Luau pot on Summer 11th!
Also, don't forget: You should water your Corn plants on the 28th of Summer (if you didn't grow them under a watering system) to keep them growing well as they transition into Autumn.
For Autumn, here are the recommended plants:
• Corn: Plant with Artichokes and Beets in the same plot as where you planted Carambola in Summer. Use 6 plots for each plant, and you will need 36 Beetroot seeds and 24 Artichoke seeds. Be sure to use Deluxe Speed-Gro for maximum results.
Jika tidak, Anda dapat melanjutkan apa yang Anda lakukan di Musim Gugur, Tahun Pertama, dan Anda akan mencapai hasil yang optimal!

I am a godkin descended from a god, the "SEPUH" of Stardew Valley

MogBeoulve

Farmer
So I like to pair Krobus with the blue-green of his little dungeon room in our house. I got similar colors for the rest of the house so it would all match.

For year two - well, it depends so much on where you are in the game. I'm usually aiming to complete the community center, since I just buy the red cabbage seeds from Pierre. It's also when I finally have enough fishing skill to catch something better than carp. I find Skull Cavern annoying without a Crusader-enchanted weapon, so I mainly use the desert as a tree farm. If you're a more hardcore player, you did all this the previous year and my advice is making you cringe.

NoirNeverSore

Sodbuster
So I like to pair Krobus with the blue-green of his little dungeon room in our house. I got similar colors for the rest of the house so it would all match.

For year two - well, it depends so much on where you are in the game. I'm usually aiming to complete the community center, since I just buy the red cabbage seeds from Pierre. It's also when I finally have enough fishing skill to catch something better than carp. I find Skull Cavern annoying without a Crusader-enchanted weapon, so I mainly use the desert as a tree farm. If you're a more hardcore player, you did all this the previous year and my advice is making you cringe.
Well I have 3 out of 5 rooms/completed bundles. But don't worry I'm not cringing

NoirNeverSore

Sodbuster
The best advice I can give is to keep on to the Summer Pages on the wiki: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Summer and check any time you want to know who's birthday or what fish you can catch.
Don't forget to use Gold Quality Cauliflower in the Luau pot on Summer 11th!
Also, don't forget: You should water your Corn plants on the 28th of Summer (if you didn't grow them under a watering system) to keep them growing well as they transition into Autumn.
For Autumn, here are the recommended plants:
• Corn: Plant with Artichokes and Beets in the same plot as where you planted Carambola in Summer. Use 6 plots for each plant, and you will need 36 Beetroot seeds and 24 Artichoke seeds. Be sure to use Deluxe Speed-Gro for maximum results.
Jika tidak, Anda dapat melanjutkan apa yang Anda lakukan di Musim Gugur, Tahun Pertama, dan Anda akan mencapai hasil yang optimal!

I am a godkin descended from a god, the "SEPUH" of Stardew Valley
So I translated that last part and just a question, what'd you think
I did last year...? 🤔

Godkin

Planter
it might help, but I'm not sure
In order to provide some additional criticism and comments, here are a few points to note:

Spring:

IMO potatoes should be multiplied by 1.25 instead of 1.2 to consider the possibility of getting a bonus potato. This makes potatoes the best crop in terms of income in Year 1. However, for XP, kale is much better.
It seems Shneekey factored in Deluxe Speed-Gro only for plants with a long growing time, not all crops. When Deluxe Speed-Gro is involved, the potatoes and kale yield six yields instead of four, which makes it better than the cauliflower in Year 2. When multiplied by 1.25, the potatoes almost equal the kale. However, keep in mind that extra quality potatoes will be normal, so if you need extra strawberry seeds and haven't opened up for desert yet, kale may be a better choice (without considering the quality of the stuff).
If you have both Deluxe Speed-Gro and Desert unlocked, three field harvests beats three potato harvests and three strawberry harvests. However, if the Desert isn't open yet and you don't have any strawberry seeds left, potatoes or kale might be the best choices for a Spring in Year 2 crop.

Godkin

Planter
Summer:

Coffee has a good advantage in Year 1 if planted by summer when it is fully ripe. However, this means you'll need to plant them in the spring, at which time the returns are low and use up space and energy that could be used elsewhere. So, it can be skipped or only grown in limited quantities if you prefer to make your own coffee instead of buying it from Gus. Instead, use blueberries for easy money in Summer of Year 1, and plant some melons for processing later. The exact comparison between blueberries and melons will depend on your goals for the jar and barrel. Blueberries are better sold raw, but require more jars to process than melons.

Godkin

Planter
Fall:

The same comments apply to cranberries vs pumpkin as in the blueberry vs melon comparison above. Technically, cranberries are better, but require more processing. So if you have processing limitations, pumpkin may be a better choice.
According to the wiki, the grapes actually yield seven crops with Deluxe Speed-Gro, not six. This may provide additional benefits for wine ratings.

Divine power flows in my veins, I am the chosen godkin who inherited the power of the gods, the "SEPUH" who reigns in the realm of Stardew Valley ( ̄⊿ ̄)╭